Performance Fee -95-

"Y/N?! I thought I told you to stay put!" Crowley yelled with his hands on his hips as he glared down at you. You sent him a glare right back. "You said he was my responsibility, so I'm helping. End of story." You responded simply.

Crowley sighed, bringing a hand up to bridge of his nose. "Well, I suppose I did. Now as I was saying... that brings us to the task at hand. We must locate Grim and take him into custody. I've already dispatched the teachers."

From your right, Vil hummed and gently picked up your injured hand in his own. "So Grim injured Y/N? I see." He murmured while examining it carefully. Kalim's ruby red eyes widened in shock. "Oh no! Do you need a doctor?! I can get you one. No, five! Just in case!" The housewarden fretted in worry.

You sweat dropped at his over the top concerns. "I'm fine, Kalim. It's just a scratch..." You muttered in a disheartened tone. Yet, Kalim frowned. "Still, I just can't picture him doing that." The white haired male confessed.

Meanwhile, Leona shifted his weight with a an annoyed look. "I was expectin' something a little more urgent than finding a lost kitty cat. Can't believe you dragged me outta bed for this." He whined with a yawn that dragged out afterwards. You sent him a glare. "Well if this is such a bother to you, you're more than welcome to leave." You hissed out.

Furrowing his eyebrows a bit, Leona glanced at you from the corner or his eye, a flash of concern going across his face. "I never said that." He grumbled lowly.

"The culture fair is still going on," Riddle announced, "It's imperative we apperehend him for our visitors' safety." He said firmly. Azul smirked and pushed up his glasses. "My, my. Grim never misses an opportunity to cause trouble whenever we have a big event, hm?" He teased.

Lilia stepped forwards and carefully adjusted his hat. "Malleus is out for an evening stroll. I'm here in his stead. I admit I'm not great at finding things... But I suppose another pair of eyes can't hurt." He said with a shrug.

With sparkling eyes, Ortho shot his hand up and waved it around a bit to catch Crowley's attention. "Question! Does it matter if the target is alive when we bring him in?" He asked innocently. You and Crowley's face paled. "Yes!" You both cried in unison, agreeing on something for the very first time. Goodness, what a milestone.

"Of course it does! You are to bring him in alive! And also unharmed, insomuch as possible!" Crowley restated with a stern look. Idia clicked his tongue through the floating tablet at Ortho's side. "So if we rough up the target, we fail the objective. K. Eh, I'm sure Ortho can handle a Grim capture quest EZPZ."

In turn, the younger Shroud giggled from behind his mask and clapped his hands together. "Heh heh. I've got a detailed map of the school, which includes all secret doors and underground passages. My IR scans should locate him in no time." He assured happily. You let out a little huff of relief. That was good to hear.

Crowley sighed and slightly shook his head. "I'll leave you all to it, then." He said calmly.

After several several minutes of bargaining, the boys finally (and rather reluctantly) let you loose to go find the one brain cell duo looking for the third member of their trio. Meanwhile, Ortho and Idia floated over to the woods behind campus.

Ortho tapped the screen on his arm, a blue light flashed over the area in front of him. "Bio-reading located within 15-meter radius. Height: approximately 70 centimeters. Magic detected. Confirmed as target. Commencing capture." He said in a more robotic voice than his usual, more humanized, one.

Carefully sneaking up behind the bent over gray creature, Ortho shot out a blue net made of materialized pixels. "MRAAAGH!" Grim screamed in shock as he fumbled in the net only to get more stuck in the process.