Fighting and Dancing -85-

Fun Fact: The dance that Beauty and the Beast did in the ballroom scene was called the Minuet, a dance very similar to the waltz with French origins.

The three of you turned around to see group of three men standing around the blastcycle with greedy eyes. "I've never seen a model like this. The wheel and cowl are both totally modded." One said, sliding a hand over the vehicle's side. The guy next to him piped up. "If a blastcycle nut like you hasn't seen it, then who in the world owns this beaut?" He questioned.

The third one raised an eyebrow. "Can you drive a blastcycle without magic?" They wondered aloud causing his friend to laugh. "You can't do as much with it, but yeah, you can ride it. It's got a technomantic battery as backup. How do you not know that, anyway? That's Blastcycle 101! Aha ha!" They responded with a smirk.

Cringing, Epel lightly nudged your side. "There's a whole mess o' folks eyeballin' our ride. Whaddaya reckon they want?" He asked. You pursed your lips. "Probably the blastcycle, but no way are they getting it. I practically had beg the Ignihyde housewarden to let my borrow it. He'd... he'd have my soul if we let it get stolen!" You worried aloud.

Folding your arms behind your back, you put on your best, politest face and approached the men. "Excuse me, sirs. That would be my bike." You stated calmly yet firmly. The men glanced at you then back at each other before smirking. "Who knew, a little lady like this owning a big bike. I've seen it all now!" One jeered out rudely.

Another leaned against the bike, looking at you with a nasty smirk. "Hey, sweetheart. You don't mind if I take this baby out for a little spin, right?" He drew out lowly. You furrowed your eyebrows at him. "Actually, I would. I'm borrowing this from someone and promised to get it back soon. In fact, we'd best be going. So, if you don't mind..." You said.

Anger slowly crawled onto the man's face. "Excuse me? Are you sayin' I'm a bad driver? I resent that!" He paused for a minute, looking down at your gym uniform in confusion. "Hey... ain't that a Night Raven uniform. I didn't know they went co-ed." He mumbled in thought.

The second man laughed and smirked at you. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it. He knows a little magic. He can handle it no prob." The man reassured despite you not actually caring. "Wait, really? I didn't know you knew magic." The third one commented in surprise.

The first guy just shrugged. "Just a touch. I'm no fancy Night Raven mage, but I've got more than enough for blastcyclin'." He explained nonchalantly. "Whatever, man. I know you couldn't keep up in class and dropped outta magic school." The second man said while shoving the first guy. The latter growled. "Shaddup!"

Gulping, you folded your hands in front of you. "I'm sorry, but I really think this machine is too dangerous for a beginner to ride, sir." You explained hesitantly. The first man just growled angrily at you. "Who're you callin' a beginner?" He yelled, taking a step closer to you causing you yourself to back up. "Is that how you talk to your elders? I don't like your attitude, princess." The second man sneered.

Suddenly, a body was sliding up right next to your's. "Look, you can't borrow it, okay? End of story! Let's go, guys." Deuce said, sending the guys a slight glare before crossing his arms. Puffing out his chest, Epel stepped forwards and nodded. "Right." He said simply.

Growling, one of the men stepped forwards. "Hey, hold up. We're not through here yet." He said before reaching out a grabbing you by the arm. "Hey!" You yelled as he yanked you forwards. The second man did the same thing with Epel who stumbled forwards in surprise. "Ow!"

Deuce's eyes widened before quickly narrowing. "What are you doing?! Get your hands off them!" He shouted. But the men ignored him in favor of looking at you and Epel with wide eyes. "Hey, look! It's another girl." One said while looking at Epel.