Club Tour -87-

Sunlight splashed onto your face through the windows of your room as you woke up. Slowly sitting up, you cracked your back causing Grim to stir in his slumber. You reached out your hand, gently rubbing his back in an attempt to wake him up. "Ugh... nooooooo..." He whined.

Before you could reply, there were a few knocks at the door before a certain lavender haired male peeked his head inside. Upon seeing you awake, he smiled and stepped into the room. "Good morning, Y/N. Grim. Are you ready for today?" He questioned politely.

Grim groaned and stretched out his limbs. "Hey, Epel. Today's the big day." The feline suddenly bounced up and glared at Epel. "It's the Song & Dance Championship! You'd better take home the gold, okay?! My tuna bonanza is ridin' on it!" He cried.

Epel puffed out his chest in response and pumped his fists determinedly. "Absolutely! I'm ready to win this thing," the male's face then dropped, "But... it's kinda sad to think that this will be the last day of our training camp... Thank you for accommodating us this long." His face tinted pink before he nervously began chuckling. "Heh heh."

You sat up and smiled at him. "Training camp may be over, but that doesn't mean we have to stop hanging out." You stated calmly. Honestly, you thought you guys were already going to do that. But it appeared Epel was just looking for confirmation as his face lit up. "Really?!" He exclaimed before becoming flustered and looking away. "I mean, that very kind of you."

However, his eyes suddenly widened in shock. "What in the-! What'cha been doin' to that rose?! Looks like ya stocked it in a barrel an threw it into a tornado!" He yelled. You grimaced and stood up, slowly walking over to the rose and examining the floor around it.

Seeing the little, fallen red petal, you huffed and bent down to get it. Grim clicked his tongue from in the bed. "I don't know what Epel just said, but it does look a little beaten up. Maybe you should replace it." The feline offered. You pursed your lips. "I-Uh... Let's just leave it for now. Plus, the other are probably waiting for us downstairs." Epel nodded. "Yes, they are. We'll leave you to get dressed." He said, back in his Pomefiore voice as he opened the door for Grim who was striding out.

Eventually, after getting yourself together, you walked down the stairwell only to be greeted by a gluttonous cat, the resident ray of sunshine and the Scarabia vice housewarden. The minute Kalim saw you, he was immediately starry eyed and waving vigorously. "Morning, Y/N! Did you sleep well? I didn't. I was too excited. Jamil even yelled at me to go to sleep! Aha ha!" He laughed.

Jamil gave him an unimpressed look. "Seriously. You're not a child on a field trip." He muttered. You just smiled at the two. "I can understand. Today's a big day." You sang out lightly. Grim scoffed and crossed his arms. "Well I slept great." He said. "Well, you're not in the show." You replied bluntly, ignoring Grim's offended jaw drop.

"Bonjour!" Rook waved, walking into the hallway where you four were. "Good morning to you all! I hope the day finds you well. Vil has some words for everyone before the show. Would you mind coming to the lounge?" He requested with a smile. The rest of you glanced at each other before shrugging and following him into the lounge where everyone else was.

Glancing around the room, Vil hummed in a satisfied manner. "I see everyone's here. The time will be 3 p.m. The place will be the Purple Stage set up in the coliseum. Then and there, the Song & Dance Championship will finally kick off. The competition will be streamed live worldwide. This is our moment to reap the beauteous seeds we've sown and take the entire world by storm! I trust all of you are ready?" He questioned sharply.

"Yes, sir!" The performers all exclaimed in unison. Vil continued. "Rehearsals start at noon. I expect each of you to be ready to take the stage before then." Just as he finished his sentence, Grim let out a dramatic groan before flopping to the floor. "Oooh... It's killin' me that all we can do is watch." The cat grumbled.