Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Picture of Hayley above)

"Here she comes." Jo said as she moves her head to the direction of the cafeteria door.

We all turned to see a blonde girl with the popular girls in grade 11.

That was Hayley.

She was so beautiful. She had a long blonde hair which is center parted which brings out her pretty face. She was kind of tall and yet she wore stilettos. She had thin eyes and slim lips. She was smiling and I couldn't stop looking at that. She was skinny and wore a simple polka dot dress which brought out her figure and I could say that she can be a model.

She was just simply beautiful.

The boys in the cafeteria were also looking at her, some turned to look at her ass while she passed by and indeed, they liked it. I could tell that she could be loved. She looks so calm and patient and I hope she won't turn out to be like those girls she's with, a bitch and whore.

I couldn't stop staring at her until Grace snapped me.

"Naomi!" She said,"You've been staring at her"

"I'm sorry," I said,"she's just beautiful"

"Are you a lesbian?" She joked, the other girls snorted.

"No! Is it wrong to admire somebody?" I glared at her.

"Maybe." she shrugs

"Do you think she's going to bully us like the others?" Jamie questioned us.

We all looked puzzled.

"I don't think so," I said, "she looks perfectly fine with Jenna and the crew"

Jenna has been grade 11s popular girl since we enterd grade 9. She had a black long hair and blue eyes and many people adored her for that. She always host parties and she never misses out other peoples latest parties too. She has never dated anyone in grade 11, only the seniors.

She and her crew, Lola and Dawn, have already gotten on me and my friends nerve before. They were the ones who started to make our lives miserable since freshmen and now they are done with us, it is left to the hands of others who have the time.

I just glare at Jenna, she doesn't deserve Hayley, Hayley deserves a better friend.

"Are you done eating? It's time for us to leave now." Grace asked me.

I just realised we have Journalism class together after this lunchbreak, which means we had to go together.

I looked at my plate and saw only few particles on it.

"Sure." I nodded.

We both stood up at the same time.

"See you guys later." Jo said.

We waved at them before leaving. As we made our way to the door, I turned to make my last stare at Hayley, she was laughing really well with Jenna and they seem to be having a good time.

To be honest I don't know why I feel there's something special about this girl.

**********

School is over and and everybody made their way to the car park, I walk to grade 9's block to go and look for my brother.

Their block always creeps me out and it stinks. Some guys would be using their skateboard within the building and some of their girls would be making their childish rude comments to the boys that hit them when they pass with their skateboard.