Chapter 34

I'm so sorry for the delay.

Chapter 34

"So what are you doing for Valentine's Day this Friday?" Hayley asked while we walked out of the locker room once gym class was over.

Valentine's Day is this Friday and everyone has been excited about it. Especially the girls. Girls were getting letters and being asked by boys to be their Valentine. The best part of the whole Valentine's Day for everyone was that there was going to be a valentine party. And guess who was hosting it in their dad's hotel lounge as usual?

Jenna.

Anyways, Just like every other Valentine's Day, no guy asked me to be their Valentine, so what am I going to do then?

"I'm not doing anything as usual." I replied. "Not like there's anything to do with any guy."

"Says the one that was smooching Adam last Friday." She snickered.

As usual, if something 'entertaining' happened between Adam and I, there's always that friend i tell everything to and that friend was Hayley. She was always so excited to hear anything I have to say that's going on between us and on the other hand, I couldn't tell Grace about most of what we do, especially the make out because she will start 'preaching' about how I am not supposed to be doing 'this' and 'that' with Adam.

"Don't be silly." I rolled my eyes while she just laughed.

"Why don't you plan something with him?"

"Don't know if he's busy or something." I shrugged.

"Maybe you should ask him and plan something together."

"You sound like my brother. He always expects me to make the first move to everything."

"But isn't that a good idea?"

"No! I thought boys always made the first move to everything."

"Not all the time."

"I like it that way." I shrugged. "Anyway, what are you doing for Valentine's?"

"Don't put my name on the Valentine's list." Hayley snorted. "You know I'm not going to get myself in any stupid lovey dovey thing."

And that was the new Hayley. No boys, no love. I actually do feel sorry for her because the worst pain in this world is to be cheated on by someone you love.

Thinking of love, I think I was gradually falling in love with Adam. All the moments we've spent together and the kisses keep playing in my head over and over again and it was just hard for me to stop thinking about him for a day. Sometimes I imagine us under a tree in the park, watching the birds and the beautiful blue sky and kissing during sunset-

"Naomi!" Hayley snapped. "Were you listening to anything I was saying?"

Actually no.

"Uhm what was the last thing you said?" I asked trying to be honest.

"Screw you." She muttered.

"You know I heard that right?" I turned to her as we were still walking.

"Whatever." She scoffed.

"Come on." We heard a giggling voice from the closet corner. "You really need to stop those petty jokes."

"Wait." I stopped Hayley as i heard the familiar giggling.

We both stopped and moved closer to the voice, only to see Grace leaning beside the end of her locker near the school closet.