Chapter 52

Chapter 52

I blinked twice to be actually sure if I was seeing the one and only Adam Richardson standing few metres ahead of me.

I rub my two eyes real hard and I still see him standing there.

What a pleasant surprise this was and it was hard to believe that the tall olive 6 inch black-haired angelic figure that I missed so much was actually the one standing ahead of me.

He was not a ghost neither was I dreaming.

And He was back.

It's been a quite a long time Adam. And I missed you so much.

I just stood there like an idiot not having any word coming out of my mouth. I didn't even know how to react. Run away? Or run towards him? Running away should be the last thing to do. I needed to run towards him to feel if he's real for myself.

He stood there too. Looking straight at me and not knowing what to do too.

"Uhm-" before I could say another word. Adam cuts me.

"Baby," he started in a slow singing tone. "love should brought me home. Should've just been a man about it."

Excuse me? Are you talking to me?

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Man about what? Are you okay Adam?"

He looked at me with a straight expression and continued.

"But now I'm crying like a baby. Girl, your love was like my blanket." He sang.

"Adam are you singing?" I raised my eyebrows in amazement.

"Don't know what to do without it." He ignored my question and continue singing.

This was getting unbelievable. Adam was being so extra. This was the first time I was seeing him after his return from Paris and the first thing he does is sing?

"I'm standing here, pleading my case."

"Please stop singing your voice is horrible." I chuckled.

To be honest, it was actually horrible.

"You don't care to hear what I say." He still sang in a serious tone.

Can somebody get me a pistol and let him know this is not a high school musical skit?

I looked round to see if anyone else was here to witness this horrible singing, but thankfully, no one was there. I took a step forward so that I could find a way to end this glee situation.

"Wait." He said to me as he stopped singing.

Okay what now? Was he trying to avoid me from coming closer to him?

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows and took another step towards him.

"Naomi please stop." He looked at me and brought out his hand, gesturing me to stop. "I mean it."

"Is anything wrong?" I stood on my ground.

"I just want to let you that I love you." He said.

"I love you too Adam but can you stop being dramatic?" I waved my hands and tried to take another step until he stopped me again with his outstretched hands.

God knows how much I really want to run into Adam right now no matter how he was trying to stop me. Was there something wrong on my body? Or was there something actually wrong with his body?