Chapter 42

Chapter 42

"Guys!" Jo called our attention. "Did you know Jenna and Drew Carter are dating?"

Everybody stopped what they were doing to look at Jo in an astonished manner, except for Hayley who stayed calm.

It was another Friday night and Jo invited our cafeteria crew to have sleepover at her house. This was something we've never done and we were all up for it.

It's 7:45 pm and the five of us have been at Jo's house for about half an hour talking from time to time. Hayley and I are sited on the floor infront of Jo's bed while Jamie was on the ottoman and Jo and Grace were on the bed. We kept talking about what's new in the school and to be honest, I barely knew half of what they were talking about. I really wonder where they get all these informations from.

"What?!" I looked at her stunned. "No way."

"I knew about it." Hayley rolled her eyes.

"Right from freshmen, I suspected something was going to happen between those two." Grace said. "Definitely every football quarterback needs a hot girlfriend."

"Well books told me that hot quarterbacks date hot cheerleader captains." I said.

"Jenna isn't a cheerleader so that makes your point less valid." Jamie said.

"Jeez I was just trying to prove a point." I rolled my eyes.

"And her ex boyfriend Luke, is coming for Drew and..." Jo read through her phone. "This means war!"

Grace and Jo cheered on the bed. They really loved dramas and were ready for any that came to our school. As for me, Jamie and Hayley, we cared less about the whole situation.

"Luke should just get out of it. They're over so what's his problem?" I asked.

"Jenna left him for Drew." Jo said.

"I know but Why?"

"You know..." Her eyes glanced at Hayley.

"Don't remind me about it." She glared at Jo.

One thing for sure is that I find this whole thing entertaining. Jenna dated Luke who got laid with Hayley. And now Jenna was dating Drew Carter, the guy that was flirting around with Hayley some months back. It was more like a Jenna and Hayley cycle. This even makes Jenna and Hayley have the same 'boy taste.' They actually do have similarities and they're supposed to be the best of friends. Hayley isn't someone that should hang out with a bunch of losers like us. Well, life happened.

"Who told you all these informations anyway?" Grace asked Jo.

"It's a secret." She replied.

"Come on!" Hayley and I said at the same time.

We were really curious to know.

"Nope. Not telling."

"It's obvious guys." Jamie rolled her eyes. "It's Thomas."

"Jamie!" Jo squealed. "What's your problem."

"What's the big deal Jo? Or is there something going on with you and Thomas?" Hayley asked.

She doesn't say anything.

"Aha! I knew it!" Hayley snapped.

"Why does everyone keep hiding stuffs from me, first it was Grace, now it's you." I groaned.

"What did I do?!" Grace snapped.

"Remember the James thing?"

"Don't you dare say another word." She glared at me.