Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"This outfit doesn't look good on me!" Grace whined for the 7th time this night.

It's Friday night and you definitely know what goes on every Friday, party. On our side, we were going clubbing. This was Adam's 'special' idea of meeting my friends.

Jamie and Jo had their other plans this night so they are not going to show up. Hayley is on her way to my house and she is going to pick us up for the club. Grace told her mum earlier that she is sleeping over at my house and that was the best way for her to escape her mum's constant question of going out late. My excuse to my mum was that I was going for one of the kids in my American literature class house party.

I was tired of Grace's whining this night and I turned to glare at her. She was wearing a long sleeve black crop top that was stripe net. I got it for her earlier today with a super skinny blue ripped jeans. Other than that, I also got her chokers with a cross and that was the only thing she was perfectly fine with.

"I've told you this a hundred times, you look great! Stop whining!" I groaned.

"But you know this is not something I'm used to. When I told you to buy me a party dress, I meant a decent one and not this havoc!" She looked down at her outfit.

I knew Grace was someone that's not used to wearing pants neither has she ever worn a crop top before. But today, I needed to see a difference.

She continued looking at herself in the mirror while I just continue glaring at her for calling her outfit a havoc. I didn't see anything wrong with the outfit because it was the type that suits her body. She had a really flat tummy and she was super skinny and blonde, what else would go with that kind of body?

The door swung open and Hayley walked into my room with her purse and make up bag. She wore a really short black body con dress with black flats and she had a lot of make up on as her blonde hair was packed in a messy bun. Now that's what I call havoc because Hayley is the kind that brings danger to a boy's life from all the assets in that dress.

"Hey guys!" She said as she jumped on my bed with her skimpy clothes.

Grace turned to her and her mouth gaped open.

"What in the world are you wearing?! Hayley you need to get all that covered up! I can lend you my jacket if you want."

Hayley looked confused at Grace's statement. She turned to me then suddenly we both burst out laughing.

"You guys are babies." Grace rolled her eyes. "You're lucky my mum isn't here or else you're not leaving this house."

"At least we aren't going to see her for the night." I said which made Hayley nod her head.

I finally put on my leather pants because I was in my underwear all this while. I wore a long sleeve crop top that had BAD written in white. It went so well with my leather pants and black platform boots. I wore a black choker as well and let my straightened hair fall down.

I looked down at my outfit and was glad the only part of my body coming out was a little of my tummy and my face. To be honest I was surprised about my sense of fashion today because this was nothing like me.

I looked up to catch Hayley and Grace grinning at me.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

They both started giggling. This time I was in Grace's shoes.

"Damn you dunno how good you look." Hayley smirked while looking at me up and down. "I bet Adam isn't going to take his eyes off that body."