Chapter 44

Chapter 44

"Adam?" I looked at him.

This was the second time he was showing up to my school unexpectedly.

His head turned to my direction before he stood up right and grinned at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while walking closer to him.

He walked closer to me before we exchanged hugs.

"Surprised to see me here again huh?" He smirked while taking a step back.

"Yeah just like the last time. Guess you came to see Jenna before stopping by again right?"

"Actually... No. I came to see you."

"Me?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "For what?"

"I figured you were going to come over to my house for study sessions like you do every week... But I want to tell you not to come over today nor this week."

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"My dad's home for this week because he's on a leave."

"Ohh.." I trailed off and shrugged. "No problem. Anytime there's an empty house you can tell me."

"Hmm somebody likes the house empty." He smirked and elbowed me playfully.

"Don't be silly." I snorted. "Anyways how was school today? Did anything for the special new month?"

"'School was okay. But as for the 'special' new month..." He scoffed. "Let's say this is going to be the worst month of my life."

"Why?" I frowned. "School problems?"

"I wish. It's my dad's wedding this month."

Snap it. How the hell did I forget Mr Richardson is getting married to that bitch this month.

"Sorry about it. Don't worry things might work out."

"Probably not." He snorted. "Anyways you busy now?"

"What else was I going to do but go over to your house? Besides I've got only two assignments that is due next week."

"Sounds good." He claps his hands together. "Want to go out for lunch or something?"

"Yeah sure." I grinned. "Although I've already had lunch."

"There's always a round 2."

********

"Is that all you're going to eat?" Adam furrowed his eyebrows while staring at my delicious Peanut ice cream with caramel ripple and chocolate pieces.

"Unless you want me to eat you." I smirked.

"This is serious Naomi." He snorted. "We didn't come all the way to TGI Fridays for you to eat this."

"Maybe if you told my tummy about this earlier."

He chuckled and shook his head before turning to his all-American stacked burger and French fries.

I watch him pick up his large burger and held onto it firmly before taking a bite out of it. After he pulled away, he looked like he just had a taste of heaven. I chuckled at his in love expression.

"Mmm." He moaned. "You dunno what you're missing baby girl."

"I'm not missing anything. Even if I was to order an actual food, I wouldn't order that."

"Well... You're still missing." He shrugged and turned back to eating his burger.

I shook my head and turned my attention back to my ice cream. I took some scopes before looking up at Adam. He was already looking at me before his eyes turned to his food  immediately my eyes caught his.