Chapter 45

Chapter 45

"Come on David!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Just get your stuffs and leave the house!"

"Don't rush me Naomi! Adam isn't coming until the next 2 hours!" He shouted from his room.

"I don't care! I just don't want to see your ugly ass here!"

"I hate you!"

I snickered before running to the front door of the house. I looked at my watch to see it was only 6 pm. Well the earlier I get ready, the better.

Basically, today is Thursday and this was going to be the last time I was seeing Adam before he travels. There's nothing that could be better today than the fact that a miracle happened.

My parents were away for the night!

Dad travelled for business as usual and mum has to work all night. All this happened out of coincidence!

So this made David the only person I had to convince to leave the house. I told him to sleepover at Dan's house but he refused until I offered 10 dollars. Such a snicky little ass brother.

David ran down the stairs with his sports bag on his right hand and school bag on his left shoulder.

Without any waste of time, I opened the door zealously and gestured for him to leave.

He glared at me. I smug in return.

"Remember you still owe me 10 dollars for this." He said before walking out of the door.

I rolled my eyes.

The moment he was out of the pathway, I shut the door and started dancing.

It's just me and the house! I can finally breathe!

I checked my watch to see that time is running and I better get myself ready.

I ran to the kitchen and got out the frying pan and placed it on the table. Guess what I was making? Lasagna!

Adam's ex favourite meal.

Well hopefully I hope I don't bring back memories all over again.

**********

The lasagna finished just in perfect time. I had a nice hot shower and did a light make up right before I found myself standing in front of my mirror with my newest red Victoria secret bra and panties.

It was really unusual of me to buy anything from Victoria's secret but I really did want to get intimate with Adam today right after watching The Perfect Match movie. Such a mind controlling movie.

We've not done a proper make out session since we started dating, so today was my chance to have it all over again.

I sprayed some of my mum's Paco Rabanne perfume on myself starting from my neck, to my boobs and all the way down.

Are you that desperate Naomi?!

I chuckled at my silly thought before putting on my black satin kimono house coat over my undies. I let my hair fall in place and I looked at myself one last time.

You look perfect.

I gave myself a thumbs up before running down the stairs and checking my phone for any new message from Adam.

Unfortunately, there was none.

I went to my semi dark sitting room and sat on the soft couch. Such a good couch to make out on.

The reason the sitting room was semi dark was because I turned off the lights and put scented candles in every corner of the sitting room.

Romantic yeah?

I looked round the sitting room impressed with my romantic sense of home date. Adam really does owe me his body for this.

I checked the wall clock to see it was 8:05 pm and Adam should probably be close by. I sighed and bit my lips.

I hope this date turns out just fine.

*****

I decided to watch a little Game of Thrones on the tv before Adam shows up. I didn't know time had gone all these while when my eyes looked at the clock.

It was 8:45 and he had not showed up.

I checked my phone and realized there was no text from him

Is something wrong?

I sent him a quick 'where are you' message before turning back to my Game of Thrones.

Light flashed from my phone screen few seconds later. I quickly grabbed it and groaned.

It was a message from Grace asking about our literature assignment.

Screw assignment.

I dropped my phone on the couch without responding.

30 minutes passed and Adam still hasn't replied my message neither has he showed up.

Did he forget we were having a very important date today?

My attention towards Game of Thrones faded and I was starting to feel anxious.

I sent a couple of messages, reminding him that we have a date and I was bloody waiting for his ass.

I had to keep changing the tv channel to brighten up my mood but it wasn't working out.

I kept myself busy by going to the kitchen to get something light to eat from the fridge because I was really starving.

All I could see was a sponge cake.

Well this would do before he shows up.

I sat back on the couch while eating my sponge cake and suddenly, one of my favorite movies of all time, Trainwreck was just starting. This was surely the only thing that brightened my mood.

I glanced at the clock and it was 10:25pm.

Adam was loosing it.

I picked up my phone and called... but no answer.

I tried again.

No answer.

I tried  3 more times.

No answer.

Are you really doing this to me Adam?

My heart was starting to sink all over again. Just like the very first day I met Adam.

Tell me you're not dumping me again?

I held my breathe and tried to stop myself from crying. I really wish he knew how terrible I was feeling right now.

"I promise never to do that again." His voice came into my head.

If he really did promise me, I think this was another promise he was going to break.

_________________
END OF CHAPTER 45