Chapter 58

I just want to say a big thank you to all those that have been voting. Love you❤️

Chapter 58

"Leo Christopher once said- There's only one thing more precious than our time and that's who we spend it on." The radio presenter said.

Unfortunately, it wasn't precious to me.

Listening to the radio on an early Tuesday morning while preparing for school was very unusual. Well, this was my new life.

There had been nothing left of me since I left Adam in the wedding. After I blocked every contact I had of him, depression, anger and frustration came over me these past few days and I couldn't help myself anymore. I didn't want to bother everyone again about my problem with Adam because I was sure they were really tired of my usual complains and depressing states because of him.

Besides this was the biggest problem of them all so I had to tell Hayley and Grace about it. Sad thing, they told the other girls on the cafeteria table. I was really mad at them for this.

Everyone was just getting on my nerves and I was tired. David always knew that whenever I was depressed, it had to do with Adam. I was in my 'do-not-leave-the-room' depressing state and he came about with his usual petty comments about me overreacting again.

Till he gets his heart truly broken, that he will understand why.

"Naomi." David barged into my room immediately. "Mum said we're running late and you should get your ass down."

I hate David so much for always barging into my room unexpectedly. He was so lucky I was not undressed or else I would have kicked him out immediately.

"You need to learn how to knock." Was my response while tying my shoe lace to my red sneakers.

"You need to learn how to be normal for once." He said.

I glared at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"We're running late to school and you're wasting my damn time." He folded his arms. "I'm sure it's because you're thinking about Him."

"And how does that make me abnormal?" I raised a brow.

"Well I dunno.." He shrugged. "But just get your ass up and come downstairs!"

With that he walked out and slammed the door immediately.

Such a weird little brother I have.

*******

"Everybody get to your various positions now!" The coach shouted and blew his whistle.

It was time for gym class and the coach separated everyone to various track and field sports. Guess what mine was? A field event. To make things worse, it was soccer.

"I'll see you around." Hayley patted my shoulder as we were going to our separate sports. "Please try not to worry much about him okay?"

I nodded.

She smiled before she went for her spot on the track side. I run towards the field from the bleachers immediately after. I was such a slow runner.

"You suck!" The Enemy shouted and laughed at me while standing on the soccer field.

I shake my head and don't turn to look at him while I was still on my slow running. He should know I was not in any mood for him today.

Despite my slow pace, I finally got to the field and stood at the side of where the group of students playing soccer stood.

"Volley ball princess." The Enemy spoke up in the spot as he was smirking at me. Everyone turned to look at me.

I groaned.

"Bet this time you wouldn't be able to beat anyone with your baby legs." He added.

I rolled my eyes at his childish comment while the others laughed. I really don't see what was funny about that statement.

"Soccer squad!" The coach shouted by one of the football nets. "Get over here!"

Everyone in the group started making their way towards the field.

"I bet you'll still be the feeble one, cow... Bee." The Enemy said as he was walking beside me this time.

I don't answer as I continue to walk towards the football field. He should just get his stupid ass away from me.

"Trying to be a snob right?" He came in front of me this time. Causing me to stop walking any further.

"Can you just leave my life alone?!" I scowled and pushed pass through him.

I continue walking without looking back at him. Such an annoying dickhead.

The coach made each and everyone of us playing soccer to stand in a horizontal line facing opposite the net.

"So today..." He started. "I will make Renee the goal keeper." He pointed to the brunette girl beside him. "Renee take charge while I go over to the track side."

After he left, Renee, who was always the captain to every sport, was already bossing around with who should kick first.

There were 11 of us on the line. The enemy was the first and he kicked the ball to her. After someone on the line scores a goal or loses, Renee kicks the ball to the next person.

This kept going on. I was the second to the last person and I was tired of waiting. My attention suddenly turned to Drew Carter and Lacy, one of the sluts in our class. They had their hands around each other and were giggling at each other while sited on the bleachers. Not surprised that Drew Carter has found a new girl after Jenna cheated on him.

Looking at them reminds me of the times I spent with Adam. I feel my chest starting to clutch together.

How could everything that we've been through be fake? It seems so impossible-

"Naomi look out!" Renee shouted.

I turned and suddenly the football slammed really hard into my face. I lost balance and next thing, I was lying on the ground.

Everyone around me seems to be panicking at the moment. They all surrounded me immediately.

"You kids need to be careful!" The coach shouted from a distance.

Things were starting to get blurry in my eyes before everything became peach black.

_________________
END OF CHAPTER 58