Chapter 35

Chapter 35

After parking my car right in front of the Art World store, I looked through the window to see if Adam was there. Luckily, I see the figure standing behind the counter and attending to a girl in blonde hair and shorts. I couldn't see her face because she was backing me, so all I could see was a long blonde hair and blue shorts.

I waited a little but the girl didn't seem to move and she looked like she was... Flirting. Gradually my temper started rising while I looked at them through the window.

You're jealous Naomi.

I sighed as that silly thought came over me. Yes I was jealous that someone, who was definitely prettier than me, was flirting around with Adam while I was not around.

What if this happens every Tuesday when I don't get to see him?

I couldn't sit any longer. I unlocked the doors and hopped out of the car immediately.

Silently, I walked into the Art World store when suddenly Adam, who was grinning at the blonde girl, looked up and caught my eyes. His expression changed from a grinning Adam to a surprised smirked.

"Hey Naomi!" He opened his hands. "What a pleasant surprise."

The blonde girl turned around and looked at me. She was plainly beautiful with her pointed nose and thin lips. She had a lot of mascara and eyeliner on which probably increased to her beauty. She wore a long pink IVY PARK sweater over the blue shorts. The moment she saw me, her expression was one of disgust. Yeah I know I have an ugly skin but you don't have to make it that obvious.

I kept my face straight and just waved at Adam in an awkward way while standing by the entrance door.

"Who's she?" The blondie asked Adam who was still looking at me with the same surprised smirk expression.

"My favorite person in the world." He whispered loudly close to her ear so that I could hear.

"What about me?" She looked at him and played with her hair.

I scoffed.

"Well you're just... you." He stood back up and still looked at my direction without looking at the blondie.

Way to go Adam.

I snickered as her expression turned to an annoyed one as she rolled her eyes before making her way to leave. When she got to where I was standing to leave, she looked at me and sneered before walking out of the door.

"That was a good one." I snorted at Adam the moment the door was shut.

"Well it's not the first time a girl walks into this store to sound all tasty." He cleared his throat.

I felt a slight sense of jealousy fall over me. Well wasn't it the worlds most gorgeous Adam right here.

"What brings you here today?" He asked. "Surprised you showed up."

"I came to see you." I said while walking towards the counter.

"I'm here." He leaned on the counter and grinned. "Been missing me baby girl?"

"No." I scoffed. "Maybe we should take a sit and talk."

He stopped grinning when I said the word 'talk' and stood up straight.

"Is something wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nah it's no big deal."

His eyebrows were still furrowed at me while he walked out of the counter and came to stand infront of me.