Chapter 29

Please could you help comment which girl among the 3 in the picture above/ on the side I should use as a character for Naomi. [VOTE IS CLOSED]

Chapter 29

The usual Monday morning routine was back to me. I wake up. Usual. I go to school. Usual. I park my car in the school's parking lot. Usual. I walk into the block ten minutes before the first bell which was also usual.

I see Jo, Jamie and Grace by my locker from a distance. This was not usual. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw them. They were distinctly talking with seriousness on their faces although I couldn't see Grace's face because I could see her with her long Jean skirt and black long sleeve top backing me.

Before I got to my locker, my head snapped to Hayley's locker side to see if she was there but she wasn't. Rather there was something there which made me stopped.

It was a four big lettered acronym which was spray painted in red on the whole front of her locker. On it wrote JMDS.

What the hell does that mean?

I shook my head because I guarantee it was someone like The Enemy that wrote that.

I turned on my heels and walked to my locker when suddenly the 3 girls turned to me.

"Naomi thank God your here!" Grace said.

"What's going on?" I fold my arms and looked at them.

"Hayley is so done in this school." Grace said.

"Jenna did a thread tweet of terrible things about Hayley being a slut and it went round Twitter." Jo added.

"What makes Hayley a slut?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Remember she was dancing or rather grinding with Jenna's boyfriend, Noah in the club?" Grace reminded me.

"Oh it's that kind of dance called grinding?" I opened my eyes.

"Naomi that isn't the problem now and yes it is." Grace said and turned to Jo. "Jo show Naomi the tweet."

Jo unlocked her iPhone 5s and clicked the screen up to 5 times before showing me the phone.

I looked at @PinkBooty's tweet, which was Jenna's tweet. She wrote:

When @Hay_lee71 has been fucking with your boyfriend the whole time and still wonder why she isn't a JMDS

Below that tweet, Jenna still tweeted

Karma doesn't play shit like that when your ex boyfriend gets his true love pregnant and not you. Don't go stealing other people's boyfriends just because your ex was stolen by-

I was too lazy to read the rest of that tweet because it wasn't even relevant. There were more and more tweets by jenna below which I guess was the 'thread' they were talking about but I didn't have time to waste on such.

It was really cruel of Jenna to expose Hayley like that and worst of all is that Hayley didn't ever screw around Noah. Wasn't it just dancing? Or grinding or whatever.

"This whole thing is not really true." I told them while giving Jo back her phone.

"That's typical Jenna. She lies to bring you down." Jamie said. "Now Hayley is a JMDS."

"What's JMDS?" I asked.

"James Murphy Designated Slut." The three of them said in unison.

My mouth gaped mouth opened and shut immediately.

"Why would someone give such a mean name?" I asked.

"Don't pretend like we don't have one. People call me James when my name is clearly Jamie." Jamie rolled her eyes.