Chapter 60

Chapter 60

"So how do you feel about him now?" Hayley asked.

"Well can't say much." I shrugged. "But I can guarantee you that I've moved on."

And sure as hell I did move on.

It was another Saturday afternoon, two weeks after Mr Richardson's wedding. Hayley decided the girls do something new and shopping was her first and only idea.

Well this was something my friends disagreed to but I had a way of convincing them to take the little risk. The official coming time was 12pm but Grace, Jo and Jamie seemed to be delaying which made me and Hayley wait for them by sitting on the platform in front of the mall.

I refused to explain the whole break up situation to my friends ever since and Hayley has been bothering me about it from time to time. So I used this opportunity to broadly explain everything to her.

"To be honest, I knew everything was too good to be true." She added.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Naomi can't you see it." She waved her hands in my face. "Adam is way hotter than drew carter."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I raised an eyebrow this time, really confused to where this was going to.

"When you were dating him.." She trailed off. "Couldn't you question why the sexy ass boy was dating you?"

I frowned and sat up to glare at her.

"Are you saying that I am not capable of dating Adam?"

"No-" She exclaimed.

"-or I am too ugly to date Adam?" I cut her.

"Look Naomi stop jumping into conclusions." She exhaled. "I am just trying to explain that Adam isn't your type of guy. He is this wild sexy and dangerous looking kind of boy. You deserve someone that's much more decent. A good guy. Someone who will treat you like the princess you are. You deserve better than that bad boy Naomi. Think about it."

I stared at Hayley speechlessly.

She was right, at the same time she was wrong. Adam was also a good guy too. Secretly. But since everything was a joke to him, the whole image of him being 'good' disappeared.

"Well you're probably right. Maybe I should have thought things out first instead of rushing it." I sighed and looked away. "My mum saw him as the dangerous type too. I thought I knew him very well."

"That's what you get for meeting someone on Facebook." Hayley scoffed.

I turned to glare at her while she snickers away.

"Hey guys!" We were cut by an approaching Grace in front of us. Surprisingly Jo and Jamie were also approaching us at the same time from our left end.

Good. It was just about time for me and my girls to have a splendid day.

*******

"Guys I'm so exhausted." Jo said as we were walking in the hallway from our fourth shop. "I think I should be going home now."

"Me too!" Jamie said.

Hayley, Grace and I looked at them with a faint expression. It was only 3 hours of shopping we've had and these girls were already tired. They barely have half a bag of clothes in their hands.

"But we just about to go for lunch." Hayley said.

"I'll have lunch at home." Jamie said.

"Besides I hate eating in public." Jo added.