Chapter 25

I'm so sorry for the late update.
This chapter might be quite boring but it's worth the read.

Chapter 25

"Are you coming at all?" Adam said over the phone.

Adam and I had a long chat on the phone after I left his house last Wednesday. He tried to change every conversation we had in order to talk about the kiss, but I always found a way to avoid it.

To be honest when I got home that day, I screamed for joy. I couldn't believe I had my first kiss! With Adam! But lets leave that aside for now.

Also on the phone that night, I told him about my lack of concentration with my homework these past few months and how Game of Thrones has taken over my life. He decided that the best way for me to get my homework done is by coming over to his house for 2 hours after school every week day.

It sounded like a great idea but wasn't Adam more of a distraction? I decided to give his plan a try for the rest of the week to see how it works out.

I told my mum about it and she didn't mind at all (as usual),all she was concerned about was my happiness. Up till now she still hasn't found out about the New Years date with Adam neither did she know that Adam was the guy who dumped me.

School was over and my classes closed late for the day. Ten minutes before the end of geometry class, I turned to see my phone screen flashing. Adam had called me twice before the class was over.

He was really excited with his idea. He made me quite happy in class because he was one of the few people in the world that made me feel like a human being.

"I'm on my way! Couldn't you just wait till I texted you?" I asked.

"Patience skipped me as a baby." I could sense him smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

"I will be there in 20."

*******

After I got to Adam's house, It was only 4:20 pm and Adam whined about how I was fashionably late when I got into the house. Well that didn't bother me because I was concerned about the tough algebra homework ahead of me.

He took me to the dining room where we would be doing my prep for my long stay in Adam's house.

Adam's books were already piled on the dining table before I got there. I had to move them a little because I was going to sit opposite him.

"Looks like someone wants to do more of the staring today." He said when he noticed where I was going to sit.

"Not like you're attractive enough to be stared at." I scoffed.

"Ouch." He mouthed as he put his hands on his chest as if he was hurt. I chuckled at his silly reaction.

We sat on our opposite seats and started one of our one million assignments.

I unpacked my 3 gigantic algebra textbooks from my school bag and dumped them to the table.

"That looks like a lot of work." Adam looked at my books on the table.

"This is just half of it."

"Those high school days." He snorted.

"What did you say?" I asked to be sure as I furrowed my eyebrows.

He looked at me flattered and a bit confused about why I asked that question. Then he snapped back as if his sense was back to reality.

"Oh!" He chuckled, "What I meant is high school days are the same for us."