Chapter 46

Chapter 46

"Naomi." I felt someone tapping me.

"Mhmm." I groaned

"Naomi?" The voice got clearer to me.

Wait.

My eyes snapped open and I see my mum sitting right Infront of me.

"Mum? What are you doing here?"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Uhmm this is my house."

I looked around to realise I was still in the sitting room. I was lying down on the couch and I guess that I must have dozed off while watching Trainwreck.

"Why are you here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be in your room?" She asked.

I sat up and sighed.

"Are those Victoria secrets?!" Her eyes lit up as she studied my body. "Naomi what's going on? What's all these about? The candles, the lasagna in the kitchen, you're half naked inside your kimono."

I groaned at my mum's constant question and curiousness.

"Was a boy supposed to come over?" She asked another question right before I could answer any of her other questions.

I looked at her. She was looking back at me curiously.

"Yes mum." I muttered.

I knew what was coming next

"Naomi!" She looked at me outraged.

Yep I was ready to get the worst lecture from my mum.

"First of all, when did you think it was alright to let a guy over to 'my' house in the 'night'?" She asked.

"But mum i-"

"Don't try to pull that I am 16 thing on me because I am not going to sit here and watch my daughter dress like some slut looking for attention."

"Mum!"

"This is not the best time to talk about this. We'll talk about it tomorrow morning." She stood up. "And clear the kitchen stuffs before you go to bed."

She walked away without giving me one last glance.

My shoulders dropped and I was ready to break down.

My mum just called me a 'slut.'

That wasn't even the main problem now.

I glanced at the clock to see it was 1:15 am. I've lost it.

Who was I fooling? Adam was no way going to show up.

After wrapping and keeping the lasagna in the fridge, I had to do my own messy dish before having to take the trash out by 1 am!

Everything was so messed up at the moment. Why did I always have to be the unlucky one in everything? Why couldn't I just have everything going as planned? I'm dating the worst boy. I have the worst skin. My family is too busy for me.

What else could not go wrong?

I took the bag out of the bin and made my way to the door.

I really wish I could throw this bin bag on Adam's face right now. He is such an ass.

I got to the front door and pressed my head against it. I really really wish tonight went perfect.

I couldn't even cry anymore. All I have to do is just turn my emotions off and pretend like I don't care.

I sighed before opening the door.

The moment I fully opened the door, I couldn't take any step further.