Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Officially, I think I broke up with my friends too. For the rest of the weekend we didn't talk and none of us were willing to send any message first.

Such real friends I have.

I was by my locker the following Monday afternoon when I spotted Grace and Hayley passing by. They both looked at me and I was getting a deadly glare from Hayley. As for Grace, she looked anxious. I frowned at both of them before turning away.

Deep down I was dying to talk talk to them but they owe me an apology first.

I continue going through my books in my locker when suddenly an arm came over my shoulder.

"Tyler go away." I groaned.

"Tyler?" Dawn questioned from behind.

In shock, I immediately removed her hands from my shoulder and backed away to stare at her, Lola and Jenna in front of me. What the hell were they doing in front of my locker?

"Looks like you found yourself a new boyfriend too soon." Jenna smirked.

"Uhmm no." I stuttered. "Can I help you?"

Why was I getting so anxious? Wasn't this the same person I was dying to punch in the ladies toilet like three weeks ago?

"Just wanted to check up on my 'favourite' cousins girl friend," Jenna scoffed while stretching the word favourite, "or ex rather?"

I don't respond. I just stared at her wondering what she was up to this time.

"Besides how was your amazing break up? It must have surely been good because Adam really did turn that wedding down once you left." She added.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He destroyed the wedding. No more questions." She shushed me.

"Uhmm okay." I brushed it off. Although I was curious to know what happened after that wedding.

"So my girls and I are going for a ride, want to join us?"

Was Jenna asking me to go for a ride with her crew?! No way was this happening.

"Uhm thanks but i have a car." Was my response.

"Look it's either a yes or a yes..." Lola blurted in.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Forget her stupid sentence." Jenna rolled her eyes and looked at me. "The reason we need you for the ride is to talk to Adam. His mum is worried sick about his attitude and you're the only person that can fix it."

"Uhmm..." I trailed off. I didn't know how to respond to that. Why does everyone keep coming back to me just because Adam has a problem? He really does deserve to suck up like that. What was really surprising me was that Jenna was one of them too. "Okay."

"Good." Jenna grinned. "Let's get going."

With that, she turned around and started walking off. That grin was suspicious.

Jenna really does scare me sometimes.

Dawn shuts my locker and gives me the 'let's go now' look. Then she walked away with Lola.

I quickly opened my locker back to grab my bag and off we went.

******

The car ride was longer than expected. The closer I think we were getting to the location, the farther. Lola was sitting beside me in the back seat as Dawn drove and Jenna was on the passengers seat. They kept playing loud wild songs that I've never listened to and all I hear in the words of each song were swear words or something about sex and I was totally uncomfortable.