Chapter 28

Chapter 28

'Bang bang bang' I heard a knocking sound.

"Mm?" I mumbled in my sleep.

Bang bang bang

"David what do you want?" I groaned.

"How do you know my name is David?" I heard an unfamiliar manly voice.

My eyes snapped opened and I saw a grey haired old guy with a brown hat and blue button up shirt standing beside me in the open air. He had a long thin wooden stick in his mouth as well as a plastic cup in his hands and he had eye bags but he didn't seem like someone that was tired. I stared at the stranger in bewilderment.

"My brothers name is David." I answered the question.

"Whatever," He banged the deserted car with his cup again, making me jump, "You kids need to get up and go home. This a public property."

I nodded.

"Good." He took a sip of whatever that was in his cup and walked away.

I looked around me to see I was still in Lake Carnegie, still sitting behind the abandoned car from last night.

I looked down to see Adam's arms around mine in the same position it was last night. I looked at Adam who was still deeply dozing off with his head on my shoulders.

He looked really cute when he was asleep, just like a baby. He was so calm and his breathing was shallow and calm as well and he slightly made any noise like snoring. He was such a heavy and adorable sleeper.

I waved my hands to his face to distract him from the sun blazing through his direction but he didn't shift.

"Adam?" I murmured and tapped him on his shoulders.

"Mhmm?" He answered still asleep.

"It's morning. The sun is out."

He nodded his head while still sleeping and he adjusted his position tighter to my body like I was his teddy bear. I guess he was never going to wake up.

His hands moved up from my arms and it goes up to my.... Boobs.

My eyes widened as I looked down at them. Suddenly he started to squeeze them lightly which made me jump up.

"Adam!" I squealed.

"What? What? Did anything happen?" His eyes snapped open and he jumped up as well.

"What were you doing?"

"What was I doing? I was sleeping." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Did I do something?"

"Nevermind." I shook my head trying my best to avoid any other awkwardness this morning.

"No tell me." He said.

"You were... Uhmm.. Touching my boobs." I shut my eyes.

"I was?" He raised his eyebrows.

I nodded.

"Don't pretend you didn't like it." He smirked.

I sneered at his smirking expression.

"I didn't like it! and I will never like it!" I snapped.

Actually I did a bit.

He shrugged and smugged at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Adam checked his wrist watch for the time and stood up immediately he saw it.

"It's 8:25. We need to get you home before your parents freak out." He said.