Chapter 62

Chapter 62

"Business?" Tyler furrowed his eyebrows to my last statement.

"Yeah. I've got someone to discuss it with." I replied while still staring at the topshop entrance that Keisha disappeared into.

"No problem." He said in his confused state while turning to look at the direction I was staring at before turning back to face me. "I've got to go home now."

I looked back at him. "You're not going back to the table?"

"Nah. It was terrific spending time with those girls." He shook his head.

I giggled. "No problem. Thanks for today."

"Anything for you." He clicked his tongue as he was moving back. "See you in school on Monday."

"See you too." I smiled and with that, he retreated.

I sighed and looked at topshop one last time before walking towards the store. I really needed to talk to Keisha.

The store was quite big and busy and I wonder how I was going to trace Keisha in here. The worst part of it all, is that there were two floors to this shop.

I walked round the first floor, even going to the changing room. But I didn't spot Keisha.

I went down to the ground floor of the store and couldn't still trace her anywhere. I figured she might be in the changing room and made my way there.

"How many outfits do you have to try?" A girl by the changing room entrance asked me.

"I don't have any outfit." I looked at her weirdly. Does it look like I have any clothes in my hands! "I just came to look for someone."

"Who may that be?" She raised an eyebrow.

"She's looking for me." A voice said behind me.

I turned round to see Keisha by the jewellery stand behind me. She was fixing up some jewelries on the stand and I could guarantee she works here because of the walkie talkie and a topshop lanyard around her neck.

"That's her." I turned and gave the girl in front of the changing room a small smile before I dashed to meet Keisha.

"Hi." I said awkwardly the moment I got in front of her.

"It's about Adam isn't it?" She asked while putting her attention to the jewelries.

"Not exactly. It's about the pictures you modeled for him."

"Oh," she glanced at me and glanced back to the jewelries with an unbothered expression, "Those pictures. What about them?"

"Why did you take them for Adam?" I looked at her.

"Because I wanted to." She rolled her eyes.

"Just be honest Keisha. There was a reason." I sounded more serious this time.

She sighed and turned to me. "What do you want to know? You think Adam compelled me to take those pictures right?"

I stayed silent and stared at her.

"Well actually he didn't. I did. I was the one who dragged Adam to take pictures of myself naked because i liked him." She said.

We all know you liked him.

"Besides, Most of the girls that Adam took pictures of were the ones dragging him into it." She continued. "When I took those pictures, I kept trying to get Adam to look at me the way I felt but he didn't. No matter how hard I tried. Neither did he fall for the other girls."