Chapter 17

This chapter is dedicated to Joanna_Baxx
Thanks for your support!

Chapter 17

All week I have been concerned about the fact that I didn't let Adam back into my life.

I was naive because he was trying to prove to me of how much he cared about me but I didn't want to believe.

Well what can I do?

It's two days till Christmas Day.

Up till now I still wonder, why is Christmas Day going to be on a Monday?

Good thing is no school and probably everyone has travelled somewhere else.

Just like Hayley.

I guarantee that Hayley should be in New York at the moment with her boyfriend, probably making out.

I chuckled at my silly thought.

What made me think of that?

I sit up on my bed and open my laptop to continue watching the Game of Thrones series.

When I watch this series, sometimes I feel good about my life.

I can't imagine my life there, especially under King Jeffrey's reign.

I jump in excitement as my laptop starts to load. I really hope nothing spoils my series.

"Naomi!"

I groan.

The door swings open and David enters the room and stands infront of my bed with his hands on his hips.

So gay.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Take me to the arts store."

"No."

My brother groaned to my answer. "You've been in this room this whole morning!"

"So?"

"That's why I want you to take me out."

"I said no." I sneered.

"Why are you being mean to me?"

"Why are you being rude?"

He stood there and pouted his lips at me.

"You know that won't work right?"

"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes.

I turn my attention back to my laptop to check for which episode I stopped in the amazing series.

Suddenly I felt someone sit up close to me.

I turn to see my brother sitting really really close to me in less than an inch space between us, his face close to mine.

I jump away from him and tried to turn to my laptop.

"What is wrong with you?"

He didn't say anything but rather put his hands on my head and turns my face to face him.

"Look into my eyes." He said staring at me which makes me furrow my eyebrows. "I compel you to take me to the art store now."

I roll my eyes and throw his hands from face.

"You watch too much of vampire diaries and originals."

"No," He scowls, "Naomi please I will do anything."