Chapter 31

The new face of Naomi brown goes to number 2! (Picture above). Her real name is Winnie Harlow, most of y'all might know her. Thanks _jasini for voting.

Chapter 31

Friday came like a flash in the eye. The test went pretty well. The school and Hayley well... Faded. And right now I am standing infront of the world's greatest photographer, Adam Richardson, whose dream is to win the biggest photography contest of the year in Chicago.

Yeah I'm exaggerating everything.

It's been about 20 minutes I've been in Adam's house. Anastasia wasn't home which makes it just the two of us.

I was really nervous about this whole being naked thing but I believe the nervousness will fade soon. However I am not naked... yet.

Just clearly standing in front of Adam with my black James Murphy High school t-shirt and my blue jeans. On the other hand, Adam wasn't going to go naked. He just stood in front of me looking through his camera. But that wasn't catching my attention. My attention was on the fact that a whole Adam Richardson wore a grey fitted V-neck shirt with black sweatpants.

No matter how that outfit wasn't much of a big deal, it was just the way it looked on him that made things a big deal. His biceps were really coming out in that shirt making me want to touch them.

Other than that, I am still trying to figure out if he has a 6,7 or 8 pack abs. Because God knows I really want to take that shirt off and stare at that olive skin.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he held his camera down and turned to look at me.

"I guess so." I shrugged trying not to show the fact that I was checking him out.

"We can start whenever you feel like."

"It's fine. I am ready now." I breathed out. This time I was really nervous.

He came close to me only leaving a little space between us. I looked at him concerned about what he's doing.

"You don't have to be nervous about anything. It's going to be over okay?" He said.

I nodded and still looked at him.

"The bathroom is that way if you want to take off your clothes now." He pointed at the door beside the white studio background.

"Got it." I gave him thumbs up and quickly turned around for the bathroom.

The bathroom had a regular guest room toilet with the bath, sink, toilet and mirror all being plain white. I made sure the door was locked so that Adam wouldn't bump inside while I'm removing my clothes. Actually I feel dumb. He was still going to see me naked.

I took my time to fully remove every item on my body and the more I removed something the more nervous I was. I was left in my grey matching bra and underwear from Marks and Spencer's. I actually wish it was Victoria secret to impress Adam.

I studied my body for a moment in the mirror  and realised the vitiligo was actually that bad for him to see. It really made me scared of coming out. Why couldn't I just have a normal body for once.

Silently, I walked out of the bathroom while holding my clothes over the whole front of my body.

Adam was backing me as he was using his laptop right infront of the table. Glad he didn't see my awkward coming out because most girls would have played the sexy role but well don't forget I am a loser.

Before I could take another step, he spun around.

This wasn't getting any better.

He just put his hand on his chin and studied me for a second although my clothes were covering my body. He then walked up to me making me nervous by what was coming next.