Chaptet 57

Just updated chapter 56 as well.

Chapter 57

I run out of the toilet in no time. I had to force my way to push through the crowd that blocked my movement before I got to the table.

When I finally got to the table, it was only Keisha, shawn and Kaleb that were sitting there. Good thing Adam wasn't here or else I would have drowned him with the bottle of water that was on the table.

"Hey Naomi Adam was looking for you-" kaleb said the moment he spotted me.

"-are you okay?" He noticed my face which caused Keisha and Shawn to look at me.

I quickly grabbed my purse and made my way to the back door of the hall without answering him. Someone was calling my name behind me but I refused to answer and I was sure as hell that it was Adam.

When I finally got outside to where the water fountain was facing the back door of the hall, a hand grabbed me by my elbow. I stopped and turned round to see Adam standing there with a champagne bottle. And yeah he was still clearly drunk.

"You're leaving so soon." He furrowed his eyebrows before he smirked. "Not giving me a goodbye kiss first?"

"Why did you do this to me?!" I blurted out while ignoring his question.

"What are you talking about?" He scoffed.

"You know what I'm talking about Adam! You lied to me! How could you!" I fumed up at him.

He was carrying an expression that wasn't bothered and he could clearly see my face was full of sadness and anger.

"Give me one thing I've lied to you about." His expression became that of a serious one this time.

"How old are you Adam? Tell me!"

"Fuck." He muttered with a scowl expression. "I knew Jenna was going to do this."

"You knew you lied to me and you couldn't prove it! You lied about your age and school, the two easiest questions to answer." I looked at him. "What's so hard about telling me how old you really are?! Are you ashamed or what?! Because all this stuff is just stupid."

"Look you wouldn't understand."

"Tell me more." I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Being 16 makes it easier for you to take pictures of 4 naked girls right?"

"Did you go through those photos I told you not to touch?" He frowned.

"Did you have to hide them from me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my goodness Naomi." He groaned and ran his hands through his hair. "Those are private!"

"Because you knew what was going to happen if I saw them! You knew that all you were doing in the first place was just use me!" I spat out.

"Don't say that." He muttered and shut his eyes.

"Just admit it Adam! Admit it!" I pushed him on the chest.

He almost fell backwards by my push but he controlled himself to stand straight. He slowly looked up and frowned at me in confusion.

What are you going to do now huh?

"Naomi what the hell is wrong with you?" He growled. "Why are you acting like a stuck up bitch just because I lied about a little thing?"

Did he just call me a bitch?

"I'm a bitch really? Is this how it's going to be? By calling me something that-"

"I didn't mean it just-" he cuts me but I cut him back.