Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"Oh my god Naomi!" Hayley squealed. "I can't believe it! This is the best news I've heard in ages!"

"Calm down Hayley, its only dating." I patted her shoulders as she was jumping up and down right infront of me.

The first thing I did the moment i got to school the following Monday morning was to tell Hayley and Grace that I was now dating Adam. It's not my fault that the news was too exciting to tell them over the phone during the weekend.

"He waited for the special time to fall right on Valentine's Day. That's so cute of him." Grace said.

"I know right. I'm so jealous of you." Hayley whined and pressed her back on the locker beside mine. "He's going to be such a great boyfriend to you."

"I hope so." I snorted.

"Don't be silly. He definitely will." Grace rolled her eyes and came closer to me for a hug. "I'm so proud of youu."

"Guys stop it. It's dating, no big deal." I grumbled in Grace's arm.

"Says the one that has always wished for it."

I elbowed Grace which made her laugh.

"Come on don't pretend like you don't like the fact you're dating him?" She smirked.

"Yeah yeah you know I definitely like it." I rolled my eyes. "It's jus-"

I was cut off by an arm around my shoulder. The hand felt familiar and this changed the atmosphere to a dead one. Before I could talk, the most annoying voice came up beside me.

"Hey morons." The Enemy said with his arms around me.

"It's you again. The guy who interrupts to everything." Hayley scoffed and folded her arms.

"You know me too well." He smirked at her before turning to me. "Naomi always likes my company."

"No." I rolled my eyes and brushed his hands off my shoulder. "You really need to stop bothering me."

"Yeah stop it." Grace added. "She has a boyfriend now."

I turned to glare at Grace.

What the hell. Grace are you crazy?! Why are you spilling this to someone I hate so much.

She looked at me and mouthed 'sorry' when she saw my reaction.

"Really?!" He looked surprised as a light chuckle came out of his mouth. "Naomi? Get a boyfriend? I bet it's that Albert guy."

"Actually no." Hayley spoke up with her crossed arms and attitude. "He's some other cute guy in another school. Way hotter than you."

"I don't have any business with all this shit you guys are telling me." He snorted. "I don't come here to flirt with Naomi so why bring up this stupid 'boyfriend' topic."

"Looks like someone sounds jealous." Hayley smirked at him while playing with her hair.

"Don't be silly Hayley." I rolled my eyes.

There's no way The Enemy would come around to be flirting with me in any single way.

But wait, what if he secretly does it by bullying me?

"You guys need to get a room." He rolled his eyes as well.

"Hey guys." We heard from behind The Enemy.

Jamie and Jo appeared behind him as they moved to our side. Next thing I know, I see Jamie and The Enemy sharing eye contact before Jamie looked away.