Part 2

I hope this helps everyone to know what is going on . 

'word' =thought 

"word=conversation 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

11 years later 

Hadrian Potter jolt up . She has been having these intriguing dreams lately . She sighed and saw her alarm .  She quickly rushed into the washroom and cleaned herself .Ever since she had her puberty aunt Petunia had been kind enough to give let her have her own room . She then reached and tentatively knocked on Harry's room aka the closet under the cupboard . Hadria could hear moans and pleas. She opened the door and found Harry thrashing the blankets.

"Harry .. Harry ..wake up "

" No, mother"

"Harry Potter , "

Harry bolted up and touched his scar .Hadria hesitantly touched his arm . Harry jerked and finally lay his head on her lap . Hadria sighed and started to comb his hair using her finger . 

" Harry what happened?"

"Nothing,"

"Harry please , is it a bad dream , you know I had one to today "

"Ria STOP IT,"

"But I had just want to help you "

" Just leave me alone "

Hadria could feel her tears swell up in he eyes . She left the room and went to the kitchen to prepare Sunday brunch .Aunt petunia came downstairs and started to observe her .

"What are we having today "

"Bacon and eggs , waffles and pancakes with maple syrup "

"Good , continue "

"Where is that lazy no good brother of yours "

"Harry had a nightmare , so i told him to get some rest "

" Rest , how Dare you give rest to him in MY house ", Uncle Vernon billowed and he came downstairs .

"Now , darling , there is no need to give the poor girl a fright . "

" Fine , you are going to do his chores , Do you UNDERSTAND "

"Yes Uncle Vernon "

BAMMM!!

 Hadria , Petunia Dursley and Vernon Dursley rushed into the living room to discover Dudley having a fit .

"What happened icekel Diddykind ?"

"I have two presents less than last year "

" We  have never got a present for our birthday " Harry chimed in . Uncle Vernon 's face blow up and was in a bright shade  of red .

" NO ONE ASKED YOU  FREAK "

"But I  was just ....

"SHUT UP"

Hadria quickly  dragged Harry into the kitchen . Mrs Figg turned out to be ill and Uncle Vernon did not trust Harry and Hadria to be together in the house , Thus Harry went to the zoo while Hadria had to do the chores because harry slept in . As she cleaned the dishes , she could not help to wonder whether her dreams are real or not .

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FLASHBACK DREAMS

A large green snake was pretending to sleep      .Dudley  kept slamming on the glass door . Harry went to the glass door . Suddenly the snake jerked his head up . Harry started talking to the snake . Suddenly the the glass window vanished and Dudley was stuck inside while the Snake escaped and thanked Harry .

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'What a bizarre dream '.Suddenly a small tawny owl tapped on the kitchen window . Hadria thought she was going crazy because it seemed that the owl was waiting for her to opened the window . She sighed and opened the window . The owl dropped a letter and hooted before flying away . She opened the letter to find that it was addressed to her 

 Dear Miss Potter,

We are glad to inform you that you have been selected to attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry . Please find a enclosed list of necessary items and books . We wait for your reply no latter than 31 July .

Yours sincerely ,

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy Headmistress.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

' 31 July , that is Harry's birthday '  Before she could even pondered her thought , Uncle Vernon stormed in dragging Harry by his collar . 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE !!!"

When she reached the hall , she was shocked  to find out that dozens of letter  with the name Harry Potter laying down in the front porch . The whole family was dumbfound .