Part 14

'word'=thought

"word"=conversation

Third P.O.V

As the train reached , Hogwarts , Hadria was the first one to leave . She stood beside Draco as Cedric had to leave the compartment because he had his prefect duties. Hadria peered around looking for Harry , however she only spot Hermione walking alone . She dashed towards Hermione with Draco following her heels . 

" Hermione , hello  how was your summer  ?"

"Hadria , it was fine . I had a lot of fun with my parents . We went camping at the Forest of Dean . "

Draco snorted  while Hermione and Hadria glared at him .  He rolled his eyes at the girls expression . 

"Hermione have you seen Harry ?"

"Funny , because I wanted to ask you the same question ."

"Granger, are you really smart as you claim to be . You were with Potter and Weasel in Diagon Alley , Did you by any chance saw Ria there?"

"Err no I guess not Malfoy . I am sorry Hadria . Ron wrote to me explaining that Harry did not sent him any letters  thus they thought your uncle and aunt for mistreating him. So they decide to save him ". Draco snorted .

"Drake , please behave . Hermione , they must have been with Fred and George . "

"No , Fred and George claimed that they last saw them at the station . Come on then lets get going before they close the doors"

Hadria frowned . She did not dream about anything unusual about Harry this whole summer . Her thoughts kept drifting towards the night where Harry escaped. 

"Draco , what happens if you use magic outside of school . "

"Ha ha , you get expelled of course. The Ministry of Magic will send you to Askaban . Why are you asking me this . "

"Nothing , lets go ." 

Draco started chatting , but Hadria kept thinking of what Draco just said and Harry's sudden disappearance . 'The cake floated on air with Harry behind it . He claimed he did not do it . Draco said that if someone does magic outside of school , they will get expelled . However, Hermione said Fred and George last saw them Harry and Ron at the station . Even if Harry used magic , why is Ron missing then . Something is going on . If I can dream about all those awful things last year , why is it that it is not happening   now ?'

"Hello, earth to Ria " . Cedric waved his hand frantically in front of Hadria .

"Hu , wha..what.?

"   Wow congratulation Cedric, you finally manage to bring Ria back to earth ." Ernie chimed in . 

Hadria blushed and swat Ernie's hand earning laughter from the table . Severus Snape  sat at the head table and saw the display in the Hufflepuff table . He saw Hadria blushed at something that Diggory  boy said and he felt his face boiling . He wanted so badly to go there and grabbed that boy and give him detention for a whole year . However he resist's it when he saw the headmaster's twinkling eyes resting on him  and Hadria alternately . 'Meddling old fool .'Professor Snape saw Filch walking gleeful outside and decided to follow him . To his utter horror and surprise he saw The wonder boy Potter and his sidekick Weasley . He sneered at them and smiled evilly inside him . Harry Potter and Ron Weasley gulped wondering , what is going to happen to them .Hadria saw Professor Snape leaving and she had a feeling it involves her brother . She rushed towards the head table . Professor Dumbledore saw her and smiled beckoning  her to come forward.

" Good evening Headmaster, Professor McGonagall. "

"Good evening Miss Potter. What is it ?"

"Headmaster , I would like to tell you and Professor McGonagall something important regarding my brother. "

"So tell us , what is it . ?"

" Erm Professors , I saw Professor Snape leaving the hall . I think he knows where my brother is . "

"How do you know about that Miss Potter?"

"Professor McGonagall , it is a gut feeling I have . Please trust me . "

"Minerva , I suggest you follow Miss Potter and the feast have not finished yet . "

Hadria and Minerva McGonagall went to the dungeons where they could here  Severus Snape voice . Minerva rushed down and stopped Severus  before he said anything further . Hadria stood meekly outside the Dungeon when Severus  Snape came out storming .

"Miss Potter , I was told to escort you to your dormitory as the feast has finished . "

'Very well Professor . Lead the way . "

Both the figures walked in a calm silence . Each wanted to express their sorry , guilt , love and anguish but both are stubborn to admit their feelings first . As they reached the dormitory , they heard a loud laughter of someone familiar to both of them . Severus Snape  strode in to find

"Mister Malfoy!"

"Professor , what are you doing here ?"

"I was told to escort Miss Potter back as the feast has finished . " Draco smirked and exchanged amused glace with Cedric . Hadria felt her cheeks began to turn warm as Draco waggled his eyebrows at he . Snape saw this and smiled inside him .

"And pray tell me , what are you doing in the Hufflepuff chamber when you are suppose to be in Slytherin's chamber. "

"I was waiting for Hadria , so that I could give her  a present . "

"present . At this hour ?"

"Of course sir , I did not give her anything for her birthday . "

"I see. well give her the present I will be waiting outside for you . "

" Yes sir  . "

After a few rounds of hugs and goodbyes , Draco left . Hadria went to her chambers. After opening Draco's present , she found out that he gave her a beautiful necklace.DRACO'S PRESENT.  After having a long hot bath , she went to bed hoping for a dreamless sleep .