Part 61

Third  P.O.V (Hadria)

"nnnnniiksdis"= normal convo\
"nanamriemru"=Parseltongue

Hadria sat sipping her tea while watching Layton  on the floor amusing himself . She sighed as she remembered her dreams . The visions came true . She sat down there remembering her visions. 

********************************************************************************************************************************

Severus Snape stood waiting in the dark alley . Suddenly a silhouette apparated. Severus quickly shoved his want muttering a lumos .

"Yaxley ."

"Snape. I never expect you so soon . "

"The dark Lord will be waiting . "

"Let us go then . "

"Not so fast . I need to go to Hogwarts first . "

"To have a quick play time with your whore ?" Yaxley said while smirking  . Severus jaw clenched though he smirked in the same fashion . 

"That is none of your business. Apparate to Hogsmeade now . " Yaxley glared but obeyed him .
Severus instantly apparated to Hogwarts ground and swiftly walked into his chamber . He opened his chamber and saw Hadria on the floor with the twins. Leena saw him and quickly crawled towards him .

"Papapapapapa"

"Yes little snape . " He carried the said baby into his arm while Hadria sat on the floor with Layton on her lap  while she sumound Kreacher to pack Leena baby pack . 

"Are you leaving now ?"

"Yaxley is waiting . Are you sure this is a good plan ?"

"Yes. Bring her and then listen to Yaxley's first . "

"Why ?" 

"I don't know but I have a feeling ...just listen to  him . "Hadria told him while biting her lips . 

"If you are sure . I dare say I will be with him the entire time . What about Leena ?"

"Let her be with Nagini . When she is tried and restless . Ask HIS permission and bring her back . During that time inform him as though you are asking permission to allow the babies and I to Siri's wedding . " 

"I don't feel good about that . "

"If you don't , I will go and if he ask I will tell that you allowed me . You would still be punished either way . "

"You would do that ? I can't believe it . The same person who proclaimed that she loved me is okay for me to get hurt . Is this what you call LOVE ? Severus sneered.Hadria glared at him while standing up . 

"You listen here. I am not your true love am I . So why should I bother ? You have your heir . You dont need me . After all your love is only my mother . I have learned it haven't I . After all you always seem to shove it in my face . So why do I need to bother . " Hadria stated calmly . Severus looked astonished . He opened his mouth to retort but Hadria cut him off.

"Better leave before he punishes you . " With that words, she reached Leena and kissed her forehead before leaving to the bathroom with Layton . Severus looked as though he wanted to follow her but the pain in his arm made him apparte to Hogsmeade and from there to Riddle manor.
**********************************************************************************************************************

"Why are you both late .." A sinister voice hissed. Yaxley quickly opened his mouth . 

"Snape My lord. He went to Hogwarts first . "