Part 53

Hadria P.O.V

 It has been  3 months  since Harry shouted at me . I have not been going to Grimmauld after that . I can't face him . Today the twins reached their  birthday . Sirius wanted to have a grand celebration . I however felt insecure for having it in Grimmauld Place . I did not want to hurt Sirius so I did not tell him about  it . Victor and Andrei decided to give Layton a bath while Aunt Petunia showered with Leena. Midnight came yesterday . It seemed as soon as she sniffed Severus , she got my smell and anyone  Severus to the maximum. From that day Midnight comes by for 2 days every week . She loves the twins and I know that I can trust her.  

"Come on then , lets take a bath. "

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

it took me  1 hour to get ready . I was wearing this. I went downstairs and saw my angels dressed in this. Leena cooed at me while Layton kept singing his mama rhythm . Everyone assembled in the kitchen. Before I took the floo powder. Remus grab me .

"Remus ."

"Wait cub . It is going to be a surprise. I told kreacher and he is going to bring us there. "

  One by one everyone left .  Kreacher appeared and brought , the twins , Midnight and I . I opened my Eyes and  found out that I am at Hogwarts .  The moment I entered the Great Hall , cheers of Happy Birthday chroused . The twins seemed to be very excited. Severus reached beside me and placed a kiss of the twins head and carried Leena while Harry appeared and carried Layton . I was surprised but Harry seemed so guilty I decided to shrug it . However little miss Snape soon found him and insisted that Harry carried her . Harry smiled sheepishly before exchanging the twins .  The party went at full swing .Everyone wished the twins. I sat down at the bench when someone tapped my shoulder . I looked up to see Draco .

"Dray .. I ..You.. "

"Hey , listen here , I can't be seen with you . I .. i .."

"dray WHAT WRONG ...I ..you  .. no dreams"

"Severus knows. Trust him Ria . There is a reason why you are not having your dreams . I ... I want to see the twins but i cant .."

"Dray , the twins , you are their god father ."

"I am honoured . I have to go ow . Watch your back . The enemy is near you . Trust No one ."

Draco then disappeared when Severus came looking horrid .

"Where were you ?"

"Dray ," I whispered . His face calmed down instantly .

" I see. Let us not stand here. "

"I ... thank you .. It means a lot for me ."

"I had help ."

"Sirius ?"

"Please Black can't get anything done properly . It was Potter to my utter horror . "

"What "

"Yes apparently Potter had brilliant thoughts on how to celebrate My CHILDRENS birthday . Naturally I can't allow him to do that can I ?"

"Of course . But .."

"What is it ? "

"That girl . You said you have a wife ?"

"Yes."

"Who is she ? Was she dead ?"

"Darling , she is here . "

"What ? How dare you.."

" Listen here Miss Potter . We're going to meet my wife now . "

I meekly followed him with tears . we reached his chamber and he guided me to his room . We face a mirror and he said ...

"There she is ."

I gasped and looked at him . He nodded . Our lips were inches apart when a loud boom sound came in. 

"POTTER ."

"SNAPE.. I HAVE TO GO . Dumbledore. I .. "

"Relax Harry . give her to me . "

Harry kissed Leena  and hand her to me before kissing the crown of my head.

"Listen , get Ana out of here . Please I don't .."

"Potter you listen here , Get to Dumbledore this instant . I will handle My family . " Harry looked crestfallen but fely .

"  Severus what was that about ? "

"Listen it is not save here. Not anymore , go home with Liliana , I will ask Black and the mutt to bring Layton . "

"What about the others ?"

"I will handle them. Bring Midnight with you . "

***************************************************************************************************************

I am sorry for the time frame . I am so confused my self . But please read the story . Thank you :)  Comment , like and heart it