Part 66

Hadria's POV

"WHAT?" Both Sev and I shouted . Layton smirked at us before continuing .

"Mom why do you think Leena asked for the founder's object ?"

"Layton Snape just answere the damm question already . "  Leena grumbled. Layton scowled at his siter before continuing .

"Remember the locket we present uncle Harry ? Turned out he was rubbing the ruby snakes eyes and 'pop' saw Leena and us.
He was like a ghoul . Anyways  he told us about Weasley . He left them as they cannot provide him good food. "

"I cannot believe he would do something like that . So what happen ?"  

" I actually can believe that hadria. Your brother is fool . he deserve this."

" papa stop this. "
" why should I ? 
"Sev that is enough. Leena tell your dad what happen?"
"Papa I voiced out my opinion to Harry saying that like him the dark lord only call one place home and that is Hogwarts ."

"Leena how do you know that ?" Severus asked 

"Nagini told me . As I was saying , so I thought maybe the other harry would be inside the somnethingh connected to Hogwarts ?"

"She is right Sev . "

"Be sensible Hadria . why would the dark lord gave her that ? What use is she ?"

"I can be his heir . "

"EEEILEENA SNAPE "

"She is right mom . The dark Lord can believe that . "

"I don't know Lay .."

"Mom relax its okay but know how are we going to convience the Dark lord?"

"Well  I am not sure about that . But its getting late now . Back to bed . "

Hadria's  P.O.V

Its been a 4 years since  Voldermort came back . My brother is still on the run .  It became even worse for the muggle born's . I no longer was the same young girl . I have 2 children with me now . The twins are reaching   their sixth birthday now and their powers develop . I got my premonitions back .   With the help of my children's we now have destroyed most of the horcuxes and currently save guarding one . My baby girl is doing all her best to get the death eaters away from Layton . Layton's powers are increasing . He apparated accidentally in front of Lucuis and Pettigrew . Thankfully Lucuis oblivated him . Leena is used by Voldermort to hold the political influence of the wizarding world . She became his heir . With Leena on his side  Voldermorts powers getting strong and his influence spreading through out the world . I am still terrified at the mere thought of it .  As for Severus and I , we are now the headmaster and potion mistress .  I keep to myself and midnight is my only savior .  Hogwarts now stood tall and mighty but in ruins . 
*********************************************************************************************************************************

"Layton Snape , what on earth are you doing ?"

"Oh hi mama , I wanted to help you .."

"Young man , you are not suppose to be here remember ?"

"Off course , but I could not resist . "

"Come one , we have to get ready ."

"Mom must I come there ?"

"Yes . You know that your dad will be crucioed if we are not there ."

"Mom I hate him . When is Harry ?"

"Baby , You know I do too .But Leena is whom I worry about . She with him and loving my brother scares me  "

"Mama , please don't cry , Li is doing what is right ."