Part 73

Hi everyone, I am so sorry for being on Hiatus for a long time!, I started this story and wanted to finish it by that year alas it has been dragging over for years now. I am going to try to complete the story within at most only  7 more chapters and I hope those who vote, comment and added this story into your reading list will continue to support me. It is your support that made inspire to write again ! 

xXLittle_DemonXx JonSwainRogatski Georgia056 for inspiring me to write again <3

Disclaimer : Only the Oc's are mine, there others belong to JK Rowling ! 

 'nowhi'= thinking 

"nojojn"= talking 

"shahsn"=parseltongue 

Shash= memories

***********************************************************************************************

Layton Snape P.O.V & Third P.O.V

I stood next to Uncle Charlie clenching my fist watching the snake face bastard parade my sister around. Glancing to the left, I saw Uncle Draco kneeled down with blood flowing from his back and Aunt Cissa kneeling next to him. Voldemort hissed in Leena's ears causing my sister to stiffen just for a moment before turning to him and smiling sweetly.  She raise her hands and Nagini slithered towards her and draped herself on my sister. Lenna walked impassively towards Draco, taking her wand out , she shouted "Crucio" . Draco twitched and screamed on the floor writhing in pain. The hall was silent except for Draco's screaming and Bellatrix mad cackling. 

Layton walked towards his sister ignoring the gasp and the command of his father, Nagini slithered her tongue out and licked his face. Hissing menacingly, she ignored him, Layton kneeled down and jerked Draco's face and stared into his eyes. After a minute , he turned and walked towards Voldemort and bowed down.  

"My lord, I found out who helped aunt Hermione to escape."

Bellatrix snarled and hex him but Voldemort deflected the hex back to her. Staring in his eyes, Voldemort stood up causing Uncle Lucius to quickly kneel as Voldemort step on his back and descended his throne. Leena quickly skipped towards him and hold his arm. Layton stood up and remained impassive. 

"Is..it so ..master Snape.."

Layton nodded and Leena leaned in and whispered something in his ears. Voldemort cackled with glee

"My...serpent...truly...your my prodigy!"

Lenna blushed and looked at the maniac with awe eyes causing the insane bastard to cackle with glee. Nodding his head, Leena turned to Layton and told him to extract the memories in front of everyone. Layton nodded and walked towards his father who handed him a vial. 

As soon as he finished extracting it, he called for kreacher and asked him to bring a pensive. Krecher popped out and back in bringing a large pensive. Layton bowed and stepped back allowing Voldemort and Leena to access the memories.

The moment Voldemort stepped back from the Pensive, He hexed Bellatrix Lestrange. The mad woman writhed in pain . Voldemort then hissed at Nagini, the snake slitterred to  woman and bite her neck. Bellatrix eyeballs bulged out and the death eaters near her quickly stepped back as the woman struggled to survive with the hex and the snake venom competing to kill her. Leena pointed her wand towards Bellatrix but Voldemort stopped her, he turned to Layton instead. Layton swiftly point his wand towards the black " Avada Kedavra." Bellatrix Lestrange was no more. Voldermort turned to the Snape twins.