Part 36

Third P.O.V

Hadria sat in the Hufflepuff table waiting anxiously for Dumbledore to announce the selected champions . Cedric sat next to her fidgeting every 5 minutes. 

"Stop it Ced . "

"But .. what if I .."

"It will be good news , however I deeply wish you won't be selected . "

"But why ?"

"It is dangerous Ced . I heard that there are a lot of visions creatures involved . I .. I can't see you getting hurt . You are the only one who never hurt me before . You .. You are my brother Ced . "

"Oh come  here Ria . I love you too . Okay . Don't be sad . I won't leave you ever . Make sure I am the best man for your wedding . "

"More like Maid of honor Diggory . I will be the best man as it is My GODFATHER. "

"OH hush you two . Look the Dumstrang are here already . Dray are you not going to sit with them . "

Draco snorted "Of course not . They are going to announce the champion. It is definitely going to be Cedric . I must support my best mate you know. "

Hadria rolled her eyes at their antics . Hadria's  eyes  searched for her brother . She found him siting in between Hermione and Ron . Both their eyes caught each other. He assured her that he is fine . Hadria sighed and turned where Severus Snape looked at her sharply . She raised and eyebrow and smirked when he realize that she caught him staring at her. Professor Dumbledore appeared. The feast soon started.   

After the feast ended Professor Dumbledore stood in front next to the Goblet of fire .

"Dear students and Teachers , as you are aware this year's Tri Wizard Tournament will be held in Hogwarts . I  will now announce the champions selected from each school . The champions are required to go into the room on my left . After that the Professor's will join you . Now from Beauxbaton Miss Fleur Delacour . From Dumstrang Victor Krum and our own Hogwarts Cedric Diggory . "

The entire school clapped and cheered ecstatically when Cedric's name was announce . Draco jumped on him nearly causing him to fall down . After hugs from both Draco and Hadria , Cedric left to the room . Dumbledore and the rest of the Professor's beamed.Before Dumbledore turned around , the Goblet started to erupt fire. Gasps and shocked noise could be heard when a parchment came out . Hadria prayed that it not her brothers name . However faith failed her when  Dumbledore said "Harry Potter".

The entire Great Hall  was quiet . Harry sat there looking shocked. When Severus showed his emotion s. Hermione Granger nudged his shoulders's however Harry Potter looked at his sister for assurance. Hadria nod and he left to the room . Professor quickly escorted all their students back to the dormitories. Every one of them expect for Draco kept whispering . Hadria saw Dumstarang's professor trying to  block Severus from leaving . Hadria quickly went towards them . 

"Professor , I .. can I please have a minute with you ?"

"Yes certainly Miss Potter . Excuse me Karkaroff . I must attend to my student immediately . "

"Miss Potter .. Harry Potter's relation ?"

"Karkaroff!"

"Oh yes certainly Severus . But remember what I said . I have to go now . "

Karkaroff left however he kept glancing towards Hadria until he went inside the room . Hadria narrowed her eyes at the Great Hall .After confirming there is no  one   around , she pulled Severus hand and quickly lead him to his chambers.  Hadria only left go of his hand as soon he whispered the password and ordered the portrait to block anybody who wants to come in . She fled to the floo network and block it . She then went into the kitchen bringing a pot of tea with two mugs. 

"How do you like your tea ?"

"two spoons of cream and a dash of honey . "

"Here " 

"So , can you tell me why you suddenly intent to become a house wife /"

"Drink your tea Severus . "

Severus Snape raised his eyebrows but kept quiet .After a few minutes of silence, Hadria got up and start pacing . 

"I had a dream . "

"I see.."

"I dreamed yesterday that Harry's name would appear ."

"Did you tell anyone ?"

"Nope you are the only one I plan to ."

"May I inquire why ?"

"I don't know why "

"I am a death eater and yet you trust me ?"

"Yes . You may be a death eater but I know that you will always protect me and my brother if necessary . Now what was Karkaroff talking about ?"

"Nothing "

"No it is something . Tell me Severus."

"The dark mark . It is causing us all pain as if the Dark Lord is back . "

"Sev.. I think you are right . "

"He is not back Hadria . "

'No I am not saying that but he definitely have something to do with my brother in the tournament . That I can assure you but I don't know what and why . "

"I .. don't know what I can do . "

"Can you convince Dumbledore to not to allow Harry in it . "

"You know I can't"

"Please Sev. I .. don't know what to do . "

Suddenly the floo netwrok erupt . Hadria and Severus looked at each other before Hadria scurried off to his personal room . A few minutes later Dumbledore appeared.

"Severus I am sorry . Were you having company ?"

"No and if I am That is none of your business. "

"Sorry my boy . I am actually here to ask you some potion for Harry . "

"May I ask why Headmaster ?"

"Well Harry is one of the champions thus he needs his sleep for the tournament ."

"Headmaster , Are you dumb . Dumbledore the boy is  barely  16 . The tournament is highly dangerous . Why can't you just ignore him . "

"You know it is not possible . Plus Bag man and Crouch have no problem . I however want to know why you are suddenly interested in Harry's farewell ."

"That is none of your business as well . Wait here,"

Severus quickly went to his personal chambers . He saw Hadria sitting down in the bed . Her eyes were full with unsheathed tears .Severus pinched the bridge of his nose before walking towards the dresser . After grabbing a few vials he quickly closed the door . Severus Snape practically grabbed Dumbledore by his arm before shoving the Potions into his hand and shoving the person himself out through the door before locking his whole room . He quickly went to his personal chambers and engulf Hadria in a hug . Hadria kept sobbing until she grew exhausted and slept in Severus's bed . Severus tucked her in , giving here a kiss in her forehead before changing and sleeping in the couch . That night Hadria's dream filled with visions about Dragons , Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter .