Part 29

Third P.O.V

When Hadria arrived at the Burrow she was amazed . The house was so lively . Fred and George was the one to spot her first . They came running towards her before jumping together engulfing her in a suffocating hug . A throat was cleared from behind . The twins stepped away allowing Hadria to see a tall slender figure leaning against the door .

"Bill , don't just stand there . Come and greet Haddy here . "

"Haddy ? I did not know that you were close to the Harry Potter's sister . " Bill grinned causing Hadria to blush .

" Bill , that's not appropriate . You made the young lady blush . It a pleasure to meet you . I am Charlie " Charlie held Hadria's hand and gave her a lingering kiss . However before Hadria could reply a nasty voice came from the door way .

" What is that slut doing here ?" Hadria flinched while the others gasp turning around and saw Ronald Weasley with Harry Potter and Hermione Granger standing in the door way .

"Ronald Weasley . how dare you . Harry is your friend and you insult his sister ?"

"Mom , Harry was the one who told us about this filth here . Hermione am I right ?"

"Err yes Mrs Weasley , butt..tt"

"No buts Mione. This so called young lady here is actually an embarrassment for Harry . Charlie I bet that you are not the only person who kissed her there . "

"Ron stop . Harry please .. why are you just standing there quietly ?"

"What else do you expect him to do ? Poor Harry . "

"Ronald that's is it . Hadria is here to follow everyone to the match . Do you understand ?"

"What NO We are not going to pay for her . I won't go if she is going . "

"Ronald Weasley ."

"Mrs Weasley , it is okay . I don't feel well. I would like to go home . "

"No dear , have some supper before you leave . "

" Mom if you ask her to eat then there will be no food left for us . "

"RONALD"

"It okay . he is right . I just want to go home . "

"I will escort you . Follow me . "

"Thank you Charlie . "

As soon as Hadria stepped out of the floo network , she ran towards Sirius totally forgetting about Charlie Weasley who was standing dumbfound . Hadria jumped on Sirius lap and started sobbing . Remus who was in the kitchen rushed when he heard sounds of crying .

"Haddy cub what happened?"

" Let me explain . I am Charlie Weasley . "

"Thank you for bringing my love here .I am .."

"Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. You were the topic of Harry for this whole week I heard from my elder brother Bill . "

" I see. Now .."

"Well you see my prat of a brother insulted Hadria beyond the limit and Harry ..well he did not do anything "

"What Harry . That is not likely of him ." Hadria snort with tears still flowing . She got out of Sirius lap .

"Have a seat Charlie . Actually Siri, he is only like that to me . He saw me with Sev and accused me of being a whore . Remi was there to . I just thought that he won't tell anyone about it ."

"Oh cub come here ." Remus cooed as soon Hadria launched herself on him . He started whispering nonsense like a father would do to a new born child . Hadria finally calmed down .

"Wait .. Sev being Severus Snape?"

"YES . However I want to kill your brother for saying those words . " Charlie quickly went towards Sirius and started rubbing his shoulders. Sirius unconsciously leaned towards Charlie.

" No Sirius , you are not going back to Askaban again . I forbid you to leave this house . I have not receive any dreams yet due to me being a emotional wreck but I have a eery feeling something might happen . "

"Yes cub . Now lets go get you food . " Hadria flinched when she heard the word food .

" What wrong?'

"Mom told her to eat but Ron said some nasty stuff ..."

"Oh cub don't worry . We are so sorry . I .. should... Not.. a good god father .."

"Remi calm down . You and Siri did what you thought to be good for me . Now let's get me some food . I am starving . Charlie you must eat with us . "

Charlie agreed and they had a wonderful meal . Charlie then left saying that he would be back tomorrow .