Part 35

Third P.O.V

That evening , Hadria and Cedric met Draco at the Great Hall . After all the exciting buzz started to get out of control , Professor Dumbledore stand up and gave his speech . The students then ran to the nearest window and saw numerous of carriages flying to the Great Hall . It was all girls and their teacher was a half giant . All the boys drooled over the girls earning a smack from the girls. Finally the Beauxbaton Girls choose to seat with the Ravenclaw. The the Dumstrang ship emerged from the Black lake . Students cheered when the said Seeker Victor Krum walked pass . Ronald Weasley drooled and nearly fainted when he thought Victor Krum winked at him . The Dumstrang then choose to sit with the Slytherins causing Draco to smirk and Weasley . Finally it was time for dinner. Hadria's eyes popped out when she saw abundance of food .

"This food could feed the entire Muggles in Privet Drive . "

"Well actually you are wrong . This food is only fit enough for Weasel there . " Hadria and Cedric turned around and saw Ronald Weasley stuffing food in his mouth like no tomorrow . Hadria fell into a fit of giggles. Cedric and Draco could help but to chuckle and her state .

"Thanks Dray . It really lightened my mood . "

"My Pleasure . Say do you two want to meet Krum ?"

"Not me , But Ced ?"

"If he .. YA"

"Let'S get going Diggory . "

Hadria then left the Great Hall , as she was walking in the corridor she felt as if a someone was following her . She quickly spun around and saw nothing . She dismissed the thought and rushed to the library . Hadria sat in the corner of the Restricted Section . It was almost time for her visions to appear. Her eyes rolled in , becoming pitch black and cloudy and visions by vision kept shooting down .

********************************************************************************************************************************
Visions
Professor Dumbledore stood in the Great Hall , beside him a large Goblet appeared.

"Dear students, this year Hogwarts will be the host for the Tri Wizard Tournament . Students who are interested may place their name by tomorrow . That evening the Goblet will spit out three name a representative from each school . Please note that only students from 6 the year can place their name in the Goblet . Good Night . "

Fred and George Weasley swallowed a Aging Potion and went towards the Goblet , however as they went near they both turned into half donkey . The entire crowd jeered at them . Professor Dumbledore appeared in front of them . His eyes twinkling with amusement .

"Ah Mr WEASLEYS , The Goblet can detect your actual age . Others I hope you won't try this experiment again . "

" Now , we will find our three representative . From Beauxbaton Miss Fleur Deleacour , From Dumstrang Mr Victor Krum , from Hogwarts Mr Cedric Diggory . These three representative please go to this room on my right . Now every ..The goblet spit another parchment causing the entire hall to gasp .

"Harry Potter. "

*******************************************************************************************************************************

"NOOOO"Hadria suddenly jerked forward . She can't believe this . She quickly went out of the Library . She saw the twins at the Hallway .

"Don't even try to think about . You cannot use the aging potion as well . "

"Oh look Fred its Haddy Cub."

"Yes George I noticed ."

"Nice to see you too . Can you guys help me ?"

"That depends "

"On what ?"

"I actually need to go to your dormitories . "

"BUT ."

"WHY ?"

"Please . It is urgent ."

"What do you think Fred .."

"I think.."

"YES" Both the twins chorused together . They finally reached the Dormitories and saw Ronald Weasley dreaming about Krum .

"Oh look Fred , ickle Ronnikins is dreaming about his fiance . "

"WHO George. "

"Why Victor Krum of course . " The entire Gryffindor laughed causing Ronald Weasley to blush crimson red. He finally spot Hadria and his eyes grew wide .

"What is she doing here?"

"Harry Potter, I was told by Professor Snape to bring you to the dungeons . Would you please follow me . I will wait outside . "

Short while later Harry emerged causing Hadria to quickly pull him, into the alcove . They both saw a pair of foot step leaving out of the common room .

"Thought so . "

"What .. I did not see anything . "

"Stop lieing to me Mr Potter . I know that My father 's cloak is with you . I also know that you shared it with your dear friends. I also knew that Ronald Weasley will creep up to follow us . Maybe it was your idea too . "

"What no . I told him not to but ..how do you know?"

"I am not here to have a coffee chat with you Mr Potter. I want to inform you to stay on your guard . Terrible things are going to happen to you this year . Friends maybe foe . Please watch your step . "

"What do you mean ? "

"It is not my place to tell you this Mr Potter . As a sister I dearly wish I could but you will never believe me and I don't want to risk telling this as you will definitely tell Weasley over there . "

" Haddy .."

"No stop . You have NO RIGHT to call me that . "

"Oh so Malfoy and Diggory can huh "

"You bloody hypocrite . Draco and Cedric helped me in every way . The first time I actually offered you my help when Ginny Weasley was captured what did you do ? You shoved me off . The whole school was against me ? Why ? Because I bloody supported my Brother WHOSE FRIENDS WAS ONE OF THE REASON . I can't bring myself not to care about you . That is why I am still trying to warn you . Be careful . Good night . Sleep well . Here , I got you a sleeping Potion . "

"I am fine . "

"No you are not . You got dreams again .

"no .."

"I FELT IT ALSO FROM OUR CONNECTION AS TWINS . So stop denying it . "

"You stole this from Snape huh ?"

"I brew this myself . Unlike you I actually got a talent for Potions like My mother did . Good night ."