Part 25

Third P.O.V

It has been three days since Harry Potter saw his sister and Hogwarts Potion Master in a lip lock , two days since Draco Malfoy insulted Buck beak ,12 hours since Sirius Black captured Ronald Weasley's mice ,11 hour since Remus Lupin  transformed into a werewolf , 10 since Harry Potter and Hermione Granger used a time turner to save Siruis Black Harry Potter's godfather by saving Buck beak   . Now Harry Potter stood in front of Remus Lupin watching his favorite  professor packing his belongings. Harry had tried to prevent him from leaving however his efforts failed. 

" Must you really leave ? I am sure Dumbledore will help you "

"Harry , look I must do what is right ..I.."

Both Harry and Remus turned towards the door and saw Hadria Potter entering . Hadria saw Harry and her face instantly became cold and rigid.

"Professor , I am sorry to interrupt you . I will see you later. "

"Haddy wait .What is it that you want to tell me ?"

"It's okay Remi . I will wait until you finish this conversation with Mr Potter here "

"Harry , I will see you later . "

Harry shot a mournful look towards Hadria however her expression did not change. He sighed and left them alone . As soon as the door shut , Hadria leaped and tackled Remus to the ground .

" I was so worried about you "

"Really Haddy . I was under the impression you were busy with Snape "

"What no , it was an accident when Harry found us . That was the only time "

"Then where were you ? You always disappear around Dinner time . I was worried you know . I even talked to Dumbledore . "

"Really , what did he say ?"

" That I am being too irrational . Now tell me what is going on ?"

" Is there a pensive here? "

"Wait. Here you go ."

***********************************************************************************************

( Memories Third P.O.V )

Remus saw Hadria running to the Girls Bathroom in second floor where Moaning Mrytle was . He saw her talking to the ghost . Hadria then whispered something the sink and the sink opened leading her to the shrieking shack . A large black dog was there . "Pad foot " Remus whispered . The dog leaped towards her . Pad foot changed into Sirius . The memories then showed that Hadria skipped Dinner to bring Pad foot food . In return , He taught Hadria how to be an animagus .Remus saw in an awed expression where his  god child transformed into a silky white doe with a black patch on her right eye .

Memories changed.

The memories then showed  where Hadria brought Pad foot with her . Pad foot bit Snape's leg .  

Memories changed . 

Hadria quickly fled the Great Hall . She saw Pad foot waiting dutifully for her . After Pad foot changed into Sirius , she told him everything  she dreamed. She then requested Sirius for his house keys .

" Haddy love, why do you need my keys ? I hate that filth . "

" Sirius Black you may hate it but that is one of the safest place . I want you to give me the key so that Remus may stay there."