Part 65

Harry P.O.V

A day has  passed since Ria brought me here. Now in this house there are 4 of us . Hermione , Ron , kreacher and I . Mione actually apparated as soon as Hadria left . She and Ron claimed that they were hunted by Dolohov. I told them how I got here . Ron huffed and started to bitch about Hadria . I zoned out . I knew I was suppose to defend my sister yet I did not want to lose my friendship with Ron . Hermione pursed her lips , I just gave her the blank stare and left the pair . 

Time soon flew by . We left Grimmauld place. The locket that I found with Dumbledore turned out belonged to Regulus Black  . Turned out the real one was destroyed by Hadria . After that the death eaters found  our sanctuary forcing us to hide at the Forest of Dean .  Currently Ron is bitching about how his mouth could make good food out of thin air . 

"For Merlin's sake Ron  stop it . "

"But Mione I hate eating this crap you call food. "

"Honestly Ron just STOP"

"Harry . Please off course you won't know about good food. You survived your  11 years eating shit but not me . "

"Ron." "That is enough Ron "

"I am sick and tired with your bitching Ronald Weasley . Hermione did her best . If you want the comfort of your home then leave . I do not need you . "

"How dare you Potter. "

"Leave before thing get ugly Ron . " I snarled at him . He dissaparrated . I sighed and faced Hermione . She had tears in her eyes but hugged me till I calm my self . 
I sat at my make shift bed hearing Hermione's soft cries echoing . I sighed and lied down while fingering the locket Ana gave me . 'My Ana I  wonder what is she doing  now '. With those thought I started drifting off oddly with the smell of Ana lingering after a long time.

Hadria P.o.v

Another 6 months passed with the war brewing . I wanted so badly to assist my brother however my children and husband life are even more in danger now. I sat that Severus kitchen cooking dinner. The floo network flared. I rushed out to see Severus carrying Lena. He look paled while Lena was sniffling. I ran towards him grabbing my baby and placing her on the floor before guiding Severus to the sofa. I forced him to sit while summoning the first aid kit. I placed my finger on his lips and started tending the wounds.he sighed before resting his head on my lap. Layton walked towards Leena and grabbed her apparating upstairs. When Layton first apparated both Severus and I was terrified as this is a very strong ability. Thankfully my baby boy knows how to keep it a secret. Winky came to the hall carrying a bowl of steaming hot soup. I started feeding Severus while taking a spoonful myself. After dinner , I brought him to our rooms where dobby had prepared a bath. I gently removed his robes and guided him to the bath tub. As soon he sat inside he groaned. I started to soap him and wash his hair. I hummed a tune while massaging his scalp. After that I proceed to soap his lower region. As soon I touched his member he caught my wrist and pulled me into a heated kiss. No words were exchanged as he relieved himself by burying him inside me. After his climax , he cleaned me and we went to bed. I snuggled towards him. He hugged my waist and buried his head near my neck.

" care to tell me what happen today?"
" mohfnh"
" I only understand English sev ." he groaned before facing me.
" The dark lord was angry. Potter escaped him and apparated to a forest.the snatchers apparently could not find him yet. My bad luck that I had to face his wrath."

" Even with Leena there ? I know he has a soft spot for her."
" that is the problem.he wants to host a birthday party for her."
" at a time like this? Severus I never dream of anything like this. I am scared."
" No need. The dark lord wants to get more political influence and he plan to use Leena as she is the only child not afraid of him."
" but that is because of his horcrux in harry."
" he does not know that. I told him it's not necessary that that's what gave me a crucio."
" then I think its better for us to have this party before we leave for school after Christmas right?"
" yes. But Leena also insists that The dark lord gave her a present. "
" oh Merlin . what did she ask?  
"The founders objects."
" what? That girl. She caused you this right ?"
" He taught I know something. He cursed me but then the snake told him something. He stopped torturing me. He gave Leena and I a sinister smile before ordering Narcissa to prepare for the birthday + Christmas party."
" I have a gut feeling of what nagini said. I need to talk to Leena before anything."
" not today . I think she was frightened though she did not show it. The dark lord is intrigued at this behavior of her."
" I am not sure sev but I think Layton has something to do with that."
" Layton? Surely not."
" I don't know . I have to talk to them before finding out. I am worried about Harry sev"
" why? The golden boy has no note followers to fall on his feet and worship."
" I am not going to bother replying that. I just have feeling that something happened todaym I hope my brother is well "
" he certainly does not think about you. "
" yet he thinks about our daughter does he not. Don't you dare say otherwise."
" whatever. I am not going to waste my time talking about that menace when I can sleep with my wife."
 Just as Severus cupped my breast, the door burst open revealing Layton and Leena. My baby girl giggled and blushed seeing her parents have naked while my baby boy scowled at Severus. 

"Dad stop molesting mom and wear your bloody pants."
" you are only 5. How on earth do you rvennknow this words.?" Layton smirked.
" cause I am a potter Snape dad. I read. Just hurry up downstairs. We have something important.
" remember if I did not molest your mom like this then you and your sister won't be here now." Layton blushed while Leena giggled . I swatted his hands away scowling at him. My children's left our room and we dressed up. 

" what on earth is so important that he had to talk to us now?"
" patient Severus. It seem you lacking them now." I told him solemnly. He scowled at me before marching downstairs.I hurried after him.  As we took our seats opposite them , both my babies exchanged looks before Layton cleared his throat. 

" mom , dad we just talked to uncle Harry."