Part 11

Hadria's P.O.V

It has been three days  since the incident .  Every potion lesson now , I no longer sat in the middle  where he stood giving us instruction .  I no longer strive to achieve  good remarks in his class .  I was always the last one to come and first one to leave the class . Even Harry was surprised when he learned  about  my attitude as he and his gang were always the the first to leave that class . Now I am in the potion class with Draco as my partner . We are  supposed to brew a drought of a living death potion  . As I measured  a few lice wings , a chain of memories  rushed through me . I gripped Draco's arm as the visions appeared . I can't stand the pain pain anymore . "Please make it stop "I whimpered. Draco shushed me while Snape strode  toward us . Draco  totally ignored him and carried me to the infirmary . The last thing I saw was Professor Snape   before blacking out .

I woke up  and quickly  walked to the headmaster's chamber .

I reached the gargoyle and" I have to speak with the headmaster. It is really important". The gargoyle opened and I walked through a spiral of staircase . When I reached the chamber I saw a magnificent red bird , I was totally mesmerized until I heard a cough , I turned back and saw Harry and Professor Dumbledore . I rushed towards Harry and hugged him as if my life depends on him .

"Harry , thank god you are alive . I saw Quirell talking to somebody while holding you in front of the mirror of erised .

What happened to Hermione and Ron ?"   , I started to freak out .

"Relax , They are save . However what do you mean you saw Quirell ? It is not possible as you were in Hospital Wing for three days and this happened yesterday night ?"

"Harry , I have been having dreams about these  happenings." Remember before we learned about Hogwarts , I tried to tell you my dreams ? The incident with the Boa snake in the zoo ?"

"Wait , How do you know about the zoo ?" I huffed and rolled my eyes . 

'As a hero of the wizarding world you can be pretty dumb . I dreamed about it for a few days until it happened . "

Harry Potter was dumbfound . We both turned out attention to Professor Dumbledore . He then explained to us that I ma a seer just like my Grandma Potter .  He then told me that my gift is very rare . After talking to Professor Dumbledore ,

he instructed both of us to go to  the infirmary . As we stepped into the  infirmary , we saw four anxious figures starring at us or more likely me . Professor Snape  glided towards me .

"Where  have you been ?" he roared . I flinched at the sudden tome of his voice .

"Where have I been is none of your concern Professor."

I could see the change of his emotion . His face remained calm however his eyes betrayed all his emotion . He lowered his voice and spoke to me while the other  occupants looked at us curious well only Madam Pomferry and Harry .

" Ria please don't make this harder  . I have been worried about you "

" Its Hadria Potter or Miss Potter Professor Snape . I am surprised that you are worried about me as it is supposed to be Professor Sprout .

Please excuse me , Professor ." 

Professor Snape stormed away from Hospital Wing , while I sighed and walked towards Madam Pomfrey . 

' I am sorry , I had to go and talked to Professor Dumbledore  . "  She gave me a reassuring smile and started to examine me .

After giving me a few potions,she left to examine Harry . Harry and I had a bed next to each other . While Draco and Cedric surround me , Hermione and Ron came running in . They proceed to hug Harry and started telling him what happened. Draco on the other hand was fussing about me .

"Where the Hell did you go Ria Potter . Do you know that Cedric and I wanted to surprise you .

We had every Bloody thing prefect  and guess what Viola , Hadria Potter was missing . Do you know how worried I was. You could have walked into the wrong corridor like Saint Potter always does or worst you could have fainted . " Harry and Ron looked like they wanted to interrupt but Hermione shushed them . I gave a grateful look to her .

"I am sorry mother . It was very important , remember the dreams that I have been having , I had the same one at Potions and this one was surreal .That's why I got scarred and blacked out . Now mommy don't be scarred , you baby is fine now    . "  Harry , Ron and Hermione looked speechless as Draco pretend to be my mother fussing around me while Cedric was laughing his head off . My Hufflepuff friends came and they were all happy that I have finally woke up . I heard Hermione gasp and turned to look at the door , I saw Professor Snape staring , I wanted him to be the one who is fussing about me but the words he used hurt me like hell and I don't want to forgive him yet .

Madam Pomfrey let me and Harry leave when it was time for the last dinner at Hogwarts this year . I can't believe that time passed so fast and I have actually finished one year already .At dinner , Professor Dumbledore gave a speech . He awarded Harry , Ron , Hermione and Neville points and Gryfindor won . I was so happy and I cheered  along and forced Draco too .  

***********************************************************************************************

The  next day , I packed all my belongings and left to the train with Cedric . We met Draco in am compartment . We had so much fun . I cried and hugged them when we reached the station .Draco and Cedric promised to write to me . Harry waited for me then , we left the platform and found the Dursley's waiting for us . I ran towards Aunt Petunia and hugged her . She was baffled but she hugged me . Harry and the other two Dursley's was shocked. We saw their face and shook ed our heads muttering "boys " together . I hope that this summer will be more pleasant .