Part 47

Hadria P.o.v

After Harry left I would have collapsed if it wasn't't for Draco and Severus. I was sobbing my heart out all the way to Severus chamber. Midnight laid beside me and we slept together wondering this is what I deserved for my actions.  The next day I went ahead to Potions. Madam Pomfrey told us that I can still be in this class as long as I don't participate in the experiments. When everyone entered the dungeons , whispers flow around stating the word "whore and "slut" . I ignored them and kept my face straight ahead . After all I am a Potter . My brother and friends came in followed by Severus. Harry look at me with a disgusted expression that made me flinch . I felt the tears dropping down . Severus sighed before starting the class with a loud roar causing everyone to jumped up their seat . The class became silent . He continued teaching till the door opened and Umbridge came in . She gave me a sickening smile.

"Ms Potter , you are expelled from school."

"What ?"

"Ms Potter as you can see , you are causing such a bad reputation for Hogwarts .A pregnant teen at the age of 15? that is scandalous. I am afraid that the Ministry think that you would be a bad influence thus need to expelled immediately ."

I was dumbfound . I could not believe it .I toppled on the table and was about to hit the ground when a slender hand pulled me . I looked up to see Ronald Weasley holding me in his arm . The whole class looked shocked. Before anyone could open their mouth Professor Dumbledore came in . He looked furious at Umbridge and motioned her to follow him. She looked as though she was about to ignore him when Severus stated that he was the headmaster and as a teacher in school she need to listen to him. She gave me the evil eye before storming out of the class. I  then released that Ronald Weasley was still keeping me in his arms. 

"Ron, I ..you.."

"Shut up . I don't know why i did that but ..I .."

"Thank you " I smiled softly . He looked baffled and nodded before giving a nod to Severus and leaving the class.Soon the period finished and everyone left murmuring about Ronald Weasley's sudden change . Severus gave me the look  but other wise ignored it . I could tell that he was clearly surprised with Weasley's reaction. 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

hey everyone , I just finished my exam today . Hope you enjoy the story . I would like to update this story and hopefully finish it by this year . So I meed your cooperation . Please take the survey as soon as possible. See you tomorrow