Part 38

Harry's P.O.V

After getting my self nearly killed by the most vision dragon present , I walked towards the ground where all the students gathered . I passed the Dumstrang coach and he glared at me . The moment our eyes actually connect , I felt a surge of pain flowing my veins . However thankfully Snape knocked the man and my pain subside . I quickly walk way . At the entrance I saw Haddy fussing over Diggory while Malfoy  and Hermione looked amused .  Malfoy mentioned something that caused Hadria to smack his head . I sighed knowing that no matter what I do I can't replace those two from my sister's heart . Ronald Weasley spot  me and he came running towards me screaming my name . The entire crowd looked at me and I felt like I am an animal exhibited in a zoo like the Boa Constrictor I let lose 3 years ago . I chuckled at that thought .

"Mate , you were wonderful out there . I knew that you will definitely win . "

"Last week  you were bitching about how I cheated , now you claim that you knew ?"

"Oh please Harry , I was wrong  . I was jealous .... The twins and Ginny actually helped me knock some sense in me.

Mother actually sent a howler ."

"Look Ron , I know that you are sorry but I am not going to blindly forgive you . If you want my friendship then I suggest you try your best ."

"Harry mate .."

Before Ron could whine , I quickly went to Hadria . She quickly ran while squealing and hugged me . I looked around and saw Diggory looking with amusement and a little bit of pity . I plead him to help me but he just smirk .

"Harry Potter , one more stunt like that you will be hexed to the moon . Do you understand ?"

"Yes mother. "

"Don't you dare play smart with me young man . "

"Ria , do you realize that Potter is older than you ?"

"Shut up Drake . You had no idea how I felt when Ced and Him did those stunts. "

"Yeah right . You were practically on my lap when it was Ced's turn . As for Potter well I pitied Ced then . "

"What do you mean Malfoy . "

"Hadria here had a panic attack when the Dragon nearly killed you with its fire breath Harry . Draco had to console Hermione thus Hadria here 

actually leaped out of the stand creating a commotion ."

"Oh Haddy , cemere you . "

I hugged Haddy till see actually choked saying that she could not breath . I glanced around and saw Ron standing a few feet away looking at me . Hadria looked around and sighed . 

"Harry , I know that you want to go and talk to him . Just go . "

"Haddy , its okay . I .."

"Harry, no matter what you say He was your first and best friend. He means the same to you like how Ced and Dray both meant to me. Now go but Make sure he apologized to you and support you . "

"Yeah..Thank you Haddy .  " I gave a grateful look to her , then I found Hermione looking cozy with Malfoy and gave a coy smile to both you them .

"Say Mione , What happen to although Draco does not hate us , we must pretend that in public ?" Hadria giggled while both Digg..Cedric and Malfoy smirked looking amused and the blushing girl .

"Harry you big prat , Do you know how much I was worried for you ? Draco here calmed me down . Let's go . "

Hermione and I beamed and waved at the other Golden trio before find our last member  . Although the I am happy that Ron finally realize that its was not my doing for entering the tournament however I felt a pang in my heart as I realize on this particular events that had happened this week . No matter what the only one who actually stand by me is my sister . I will always have her no matter what but the question in my mind is will she have me no matter why ?Will I actually stand by her no matter what ?

Three days later , I was sitting in the common room waiting on the how to obtain the clue . The stupid egg always scream whenever I tried opening it . Finally a eagle flew through the window holding a parchment . I reached forward a rubbed its beak earning 

a soft hoot . Hedwig who was busy plucking her feathers actually flew towards the eagle giving it her mice. I looked at them mirth and amusement when the eagle cocked its head to its sight as if to observe Hedwig before giving a bird like snort and taking the mice before flying away . I opened the note

Dear Harry , 

I heard from Hadria that you wished to have a bath . You can use the Prefect Bathroom at 4Th floor . The password is Golden dragon . Please bring your most important item with you now . I repeat golden . 

yours,

Cedric