Part 44

Third P.O.V 

Everything was fine. After a long time Hadria Potter was smiling . Any passerby could sense the feeling emitted from her . However  all good thing comes to an end . One moment she was laughing , the other second , she started screaming on the floor. The sounds emitted from her caused the entire brood  to surround her . Petunia Dursley and Dudley tried reaching for her , however the poor girl just kept trashing on the floor. Suddenly she flew up on the sky , spoke in voice that does not even belong to her ,

'Neither one will die when the other lives. The spare will be dead. 5 will enter but 4 comes back . " 

Hadria then felled into the ground .Severus Snape rushed as soon he entered the ground . He levitated her body and rushed to the infirmary with Petunia,Dudley and Harry hot on his heels. Madam Pomfrey  took one look at her , then shook head and gave Hadria some potions . 

"Pomfrey , what are you doing ? What is wrong with her ?"

"Quiet Severus Snape . Her magical core is weak . Thus to save herself her magic decided to send her into coma. We cannot to anything but to wait . "

"But the tournament is tomorrow "

"Potter you imbecile , can't you see that your sister has just been trough hell but all you care about is your tournament .Stupid fool"

"Severus Snape , watch your tongue . I am her mother, their her brother , we have more feelings to her then you do ."

"Petunia ever the charmer ,  Now listen to me woman , you have no IDEA of what I feel . Don't you dare condemn me for my past . Do you understand ?"

Severus spoke with a calm clod voice that held malice. Petunia Dursley was stunned . However be fore she could retort , Albus Dumbledore came along with Draco and Cedric . Draco pushed Harry away and climbed into Hadria's bed cuddling with her while Cedric approached other side of the bed and hold her hands. Dumbledore signaled the others away quietly while watching her brothers .

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Dreamland 

Hadria could see man in the living room of an abandon house , A man with a creature . It look like a baby however a sense of eeriness surrounded her .

"My lord , what shall I do know ?"

"You can go and bring nagini wormtail :

"Sire, she i..a...m"

"Shut up . Nagini"

A  giant snake came however instead of turning to its masters voice, it looked at where Hadria was staring. Before she could reacted it pounced on her .She blacked out sending her to a black hole . She felt overwhelmed and sobbed, begging who ever heard her to send her out form this hell hole. Suddenly the colour started to fade into a eerie grey -white colour . Hadria  closed her eyes hopping no other horror coming to haunt her . 

 "Hadria my child , open your eyes "

"MOMMY.I cant mommy . I don't want to see things . Please . I can't .The snake , I can still feel its eyes , its presence. "

"Hush my child , come here ." Lily potter reached to her baby and hugged her . Hadria clutched into her mother as if it is the only thing that stops her from fading into a black hole . James Potter appears and hugs both his wife and child.

"Daddy , I am sorry , I love you but I know you hate me . I .."

"Hadria Potter , what on earth are you talking about ?"

"I ..Sev..You..Harry.."

"Hush darling , I ..I know what you mean .I am not saying that I love this idea that the slimy git of .., ouch women .." James exclaimed when lily hit his head while glaring at him .

"What you father means is Severus is 18 years your senior . Heavens sake he is the same age as your father and I .."Hadria cowered at the corner fearing the worst , James quickly went next to her and hugged her while lily continued.

"But at times like this only love can help you and if he is that person who can help you ,then we have no say in this . Remember child , Severus is a good person however years of hardship some even contributed by your day caused him to build a wall around his heart . Once you passed that it will be fine. I love you . NOW YOU HAVE TO GO BACK HURRY UP BEFORE THE DOORS CLOSED."

"What ..I .."

 "Darling run towards the white light now ..please "

Hadria ran but not before looking back at her parents who stood there waving at her .. when she reached the white light , darkness embedded her sending her to another place. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Hadria woke up and she saw the exactly man holding a blanket fragile as though holding a precious baby . She turned and saw Harry tied in front of a statue. She tried to run but and invisible force stopped her. She saw that hideous man preforming a ritual and cut Harry 's hand freeing the flowing blood into a cauldron and dropping the blanket and his own hands. Smokes puffed out and a hideous looking man emerged. Harry and Hadria gasped.

"Potter, how lovely seeing you .Kill the spare " Avada  Kedevra was shot and blasted Cedric. Hadria screamed ....

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hadria shot out of her bed. She began screaming like a mad woman and dashed sown the infirmary while a distorted Madam Pomfrey ran after her. Hadria 's only goal  was to reach the maze. As soon she came to the pitch , Draco , Petunia,Dudley and other screamed for her but she ran inside the maze before anyone can stop her.  She saw Harry and Cedric touching the cup. She screamed for them to stop touching it however she was late as both touched the cup and vanished before looking at her. She broke down there helplessly and wept .That was when she had the vision about the culprit behind this mayhem , however it was late .

***************************************************************************************************************************************

"Kill the spare " 

"NO",Harry potter screamed while being hold as captive but to no avail. Voldemort cackled.

The duel  occurred between the teen Savior and the mad men . Harry narrowed beat the dark lord  before grabbing Cedric's body and disapparating from that place . As soon he appeared to Hogwarts clutching his body , Hadria ran before shoving him and hugged Cedric's body never letting anyone go near him . Harry was about to reach her, when Professor Moody took a hold of him. 

Hadria Potter did not move. She simply lay next to Cedric refusing anyone to come near them . Draco screamed her name but nothing changed except for the fact that if anyone tried coming near , they got blast a feet away . Said experience happened to McGonagall. Finally When Dumbledore spoke Harry 's name , she snapped before screaming MOODY and fall into unconsciousness. Though he still clutched Cedric's body . 

Draco Malfoy was torn , his BROTHER was Dead while his SISTER laying there . Hermione  surprisingly approached him instead of running with Ron looking of Harry .  Draco carried Hadria to the infirmary while the teacher held Cedric's body . Draco just prayed that his sister would be fine . Narcissa Malfoy and Petunia Dursley was the only ones beside Dudley and Himself  allowed in the infirmary . 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

I read my sorry and even I was hooked with it , thus i could not resist writing it . I wrote it in a short period so please forgive me for my error . Love you all. Heart and comment . I will be waiting .. :) <3<3 <3 

sanmathy