Part 48

Hadria P.O.V

It has been 6 month since an innocence soul is within me, and 1 month since I have been expelled from Hogwarts . After Professor Dumbledore told Umbridge to not disturb me , she went ahead and complained to Minister Fudge , a letter came for me stating that I am not  obeying a 976 law that  states that a pregnant teen below 15 is an bad example thus must either expel herself or abort the baby. I was absolutely shocked when Severus suggested that I abort the baby . It turned out that in the Wizarding world babies can be aborted even in 6 months time.         I waddled as fast as I could and jumped into the floo network and dropped in the middle of the room where Sirius and Charlie was getting cozy . Sirius eyeballed bulged out while Charlie being the sensible one immediately carried me into the bed while shouting for Remus.  Remus came in and place me in his arm and I proceed to tell him everything while crying my heart out . My tears soon turned into sniffles and I looked up to see Sirius in a full body bind curse looking murderously at charlie . 

"Siri, do you hate me now ?Am I a slut now ?" 

Sirius looked at charlie who unwind the curse so that he could speak .

"Haddy bear , no , you helped that bat . I ..You are definitely not like Lily or James ." I flinched hearing that . Charlie looked appalled and Remus looked furious . I quickly look down before Siri spoke again . 

"No No , what I meant was you are so much kinder than them Haddy . You protected all of us by giving in .It was a much better quality than being brave and courageous by attacking them . You sacrificed everything to ensure everyone you care about to be safe . The only thing that separates you and your parents is that you were willing to give up everything but they were not Haddy . They wanted to live with you ."

By the end of his speech I was on top of him as much as my stomach allowed . It looked hilarious apparently as Remus and Charlie was on the floor laughing their head out . Sirius for the first time looked so mature . I wanted to sleep when my stomach rumbled . Remus quickly shift into his mama wolf mood and dragged Charlie to the kitchen to cook food for me . Charlie unbind his curse and Sirius turned into Padfoot before snuggling with me . 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

It has now been a month since the incident . I am now living with Sirius , Remus and Charlie . It turned out that Charlie decided to work for the ministry as he wants to protect  us  as in the baby and I.I felt bad but the 3 so called adults quited me . The baby is now consuming my magic thus I could not have any dreams . This worried me as I have a nagging thought that something bad is going to happen . Aunt Petunia owls me very few days . She and Dudley keep asking for my wellbeing . I missed her desprately and wants to see her but Remus assured that when he need to change ,then Sirius and Charlie can follow me but not before that .What worried me the most was Severus snape . He did  not call me once. After that Incident Remus went over to taslk to him .. Whe he came back he whispered something to Charlie before leaving and not noticing me . My heart was crushed . The very one I wanted to keep alive doesn't want me or m y child . My brother hates its existance even before knowing it . I felt my whole world crumbling down . Every night I have dreams about Cedric but it is not like the horror I heard Harry is having . After weeks of pleas , crying and shouting , the 3 idiots  finally alowed me to go to Hogsmeade 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Now Padfoot and I are strolling in the grounds of Hogwarts . Profeesor Dumbledore cast a invisible charm on us . ABsent mindly I walked around and reliased that I am at the slytherin chamber precisely snapes room.  Sensing a de ja vu , i turned open the knob and to my surprise it open , I peeked inside amd saw