Part 3

"word"=conservation

'word'=thinking

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia finally regained their sense and told Harry and Hadria to go upstairs with Dudley . As they reach Dudley's play room , Hadria  showed the letter to Harry .After reading the letter both was equally surprised and anxious .

" Harry what do you think this means ?, "

" I am not sure Ria , we could only hope that this is real and escape this place "

" Harry there is something I need to tell you .Today I had a peculiar dream that you were visiting the zoo and unleashed  a large Boa Consistor ."

Harry Potter was dumbfound . "How could she know about this "   . "That must be the reason ".

 " You are witch Ria "

" What how could you say somthi....CRASH!!!!!!!!!

As they reach downstairs , they saw Dudley being changed into a pig . Uncle Vernon looked like he could burst down any minute . Aunt Petunia kept crying how her precious Didikins is now ruined.  Finally they glanced up and saw a giant . He had long black beard and kept smiling at Harry .

"Harry how are yer ?" the giant smiled and asked him .

" Ermm I am fine thank you, Who are you ? "

" My name is A'grid ." 

"Nice to meet Mr Hagrid. This is my sister Hadria Potter. 

" Hello little one . so ar yer ready for Hogwarts ?"

" What is Hogwarts ?"

" Why Hogwarts is ....wait you mean you both don't know what yer are ?"

" er No Uncle Vernon said that our parents died due to an accident ." Hadria dutifully replied .

"ACCIDENT!! DURSLEY YOUR BLOODY PRUDE , HOW DARE YOU SAY ACCIDENT !!"

" It not my fault they are freaks !!"

"Freaks , HOW DARE YOU !!"

"Mr Hagrid , was our parents wizard? 

" Huh  What "

" Well you since Hadria and me are selected to go to Hogwarts , has out parents been there ?"

" Of course Harry ,  I am actually here to bring you to Diagon Alley to shop for your school. "

"THAT IS IT . I FORBID YOU TO BRING THEM ANYWHERE "

"FORBID !! HOW DARE YOU FORBID ANY SON OF JAMES POTTER AND LILY POTTER TO HOGWARTS !!"

"Lets get going Harry , come on"

Harry reached to hold Hadria 's hand however , she jerk away from him. 

"Ria come on lets get going "

"No Harry , didn't't you hear him . It was only son of James and Lily Potter not CHILDREN OF JAMES AND LILY POTTER "

"RIA  stop it , Please don't act like a spoiled brat. Lets get going "

"No Harry I am not coming "

Hadria then just stormed off to her room . Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia left to the clinic  in order to pull out Dudley's  pig tail before he goes to school .Hadrian cold not help wondering why is it that Mr Ha grid  only mentioned about Harry . The way he look at Harry was as though he was some sort of hero . 'Maybe he is '. Hadria then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner as a token of apology to the Dursley's . Dinner was a tensed affair , as Uncle Vernon kept looking at her with a acustary glare , while Aunt Petunia was conflicted whether should she feel guilty or happy that Harry left her . Dudley on the other hand was enjoying this imersely .

" So freak A left freak B alone huh"

"Dudley , can you stop calling Harry a freak , please "

" Shut up freak , huh no wonder he left you , you are fat and ugly . If he is some kind of hero that ugly giant portrayed him , then he would definitely  not want you there beside him "

"Dudley please stop this at once !"

"But mother , I was just.."

"Enough ,Vernon bring him upstairs NOW"

Uncle Vernon was clearly surprised . For past 11 years , his wife had never bothered with her niece and nephew . . However he just left with his son who was clearly showing his parents his displeasure .

" So  why didn't you go to that freak place today ?"

" Aunt Petunia I ...erm "

"Just answer girl "

" I don't know . I just thought that mayb Iwas not supposed to follow them as Mr Hagrid did not mentioned me to follow him ."

" Good night  girl "

Hadria was astonished .Did her aunt cared for her ? As she was pondering her thought Harry Potter showed up . Hadria observed her brother and found out that he was very happy . Harry was so excited and can't wait to share everything . 

" Ria , there you are , It was facinating .Do you know that the walls could move and people can vanish into thin air . Look HAGRID GOT ME AN OWL FOR MY BIRTHDAY  . Isn't that wonderful  "

" Yes definitely ." Suddenly the clock start ticking . It was midnight  . 

"Happy birthday Ria "

"Thank you Harry . Its late I will be going to bed ."

"Wait do you honestly think i wont get you a present ?"

"No i meant , its just that , Oh Bloody hell, We don't have any money Harry "

"No, That's where you are wrong . Our parents had money stored for us in Gringots . Anyways look what i got for you ."This is the magical version of Sleeping Beauty ".

Hadria gasped , Harry had gotten her favorite  book and the best part is these pictures can move around . She had no others words for him and hugged her dear brother very hard . Harry just chuckled and looked at his baby sister fondly. 

"Ria , go to bed and Don't read the book today . Tomorrow  we have to go to King Cross Station . The train is in platform 9 and 3/4. "

" Good night Harry "

Harry watched Hadria skipping to her room . He sighed and hope that his sister would enjoy Hogwarts as much as he will . However he finally remembered that Hadria does not have her uniform and wand . 'never mind I will tell her tomorrow '.