Part 19

Third P.O.V

Hadria walked towards the Quditch pitch where she had the vision . She turned her heels and bumped into Professor McGonagall. 

"Thank god Professor ."

"For what Miss Potter ? Banging into me ?" 

"Yes..I mean no , I was hoping to see you . "

"Why ?"

"I need to show you something . Please Hurry Professor . "

Both the student and her Professor was running down the corridor like a mad person . They finally reached to the corridor that leads to the girls bathroom in the first floor. Hadria screamed and all the other Professor rushed down . They all gasped when the saw the message that was written in wall . Lockheart came down at last .  

"What are we going to do ? That beast took a student . Dumbledore is not here. I swear the ministry purposely did that . " Minerva McGonagall ranted. 

"Calm down yourself Minerva .  can you please go the pitch and stop the match . " Minerva hurried away . 

" What about the student ?" Professor Sprout asked worriedly

"Well Lockheart just told me yesterday that he knows where the place is . " 

"Well then Lockheart , what are you going to do ? "

"I ..will just go an pack"

"Miss Potter , you will follow us to our lounge . "

"Yes Professor . "

All the professors was pacing around until Professor Snape ranted " What if Lockheart failed to find her ? "

"Professor , Lockheart is not going to find her . It is Harry and Ron who is going to do that . "

" What do you mean child ?"

"Professor McGonagall, Lockheart is going to try to run away but Ron and Harry caught him . They bring him to the chamber of secrets that is located at the girls bathroom in the first floor . "

"The ..same  place where ..that Hufflepuff girl died 40 years ago " Professor Sprout whispered. 

"Yes Ma'am , The chamber is below the Bathroom .That creature travels through the pipes and that's why Harry can hear them in the wall . "

Hadria then began narrating the events that will happen until the siren could be heard . All the Professors and Hadria rushed towards the headmaster's chamber . Albus Dumbledore  stood behind his table . Hadria saw the Phoenix and gasped . She stroked its head before whispering "its time , go ." The teachers watched in awed as the Phoenix flew thought the window . After 2 hours of waiting , Madam Pomfrey rushed inside and informed that the mandrakes are ready and Severus Snape left with Hadria to brew the potions . She poured the  potion into Hermione's mouth and after a few second , she woke up . Hadria hugged her and they both went to the Great Hall. Hermione rushed and ran into Harry and Ron while Justin and the gang ran towards Hadria . They apologized and she accepted it . Draco huffed that she forgives them to easily . She rolled her eyes and ruffled his hair . Harry walked towards them . He hugged Hadria and told her that he would spent every single of his time with her in the summer vacation . 

"I am sorry Harry , but I am spending my summer with Cedric and his family . "

"But.. why did't you tell me ?"

 "You left remember .  Aunt Petunia agreed so I am leaving as soon we reach King Cross."

"Aunt Petunia ?"

"Yes , the Dursleys brought me to Diagon Alley . That is where they met Cedric . "

"I...  WOW I can't believe this . "

Hadria just smiled and kiss his forehead before leaving .