Part 18

Third P.O.V 

Hadrian was ignored by all the Falloffs except for Cedric . Cedric believed  and supported her.  Whenever Cedric could not be with her Draco always accompanied her. This caused the Slathering's to ignore him . Hadrian was sad that this has happened because of her . She sobbed into Draco'a arm about how the situation has unfold . Draco assured her that nothing has chanced .

"Hey , do you know that I am the Slathering's new seeker . "

"Oh  Draco , That is wonderful . I am so happy for you . " Draco grinned .

"Do you want to follow me to training today ? "

" Of course , but I want to go to the library .Don't worry the fat friar will accompany me . After that I will see you at the pitch .Okay ?"

"Okay . I have to go now . See you later . "

The fat friar was very helpful .She voiced her opinion saying that , Hadira is a true Hufflepuff because she was loyal to her brother even though it caused the lost of her friends. After borrowing a few books , she went down the pitch to witness Hermione telling to Draco "At least non of them in the Grffinndor    team has to buy themselves in ."

"Shut up Mud blood  . You know nothing . "

"Eat slugs, Malfoy ."Ron pointed his wand AT Draco. The spell backfired and hit Ron on his chest . Ron stood up and soon coughing slugs. The slytherin team rolled in laughter while Harry and Hermione  helped him up . Hadria chuckled thinking "So this is what Sev meant when she said that they will have to bring Hary in a matchbox." . Draco saw her and started to jog towards her. 

"Hey sorry , I did not meant it at all .I was just..she .she had no right Ria .I tried my level best . I love  Quiditch  . I TOLD MY DAD THAT THE BROOMS ARE NOT NECESSARY BUT HE DID NOT LISTEN . " Draco shouted the last sentence.

"Shush , relax Drake.I know you did not mean that okay . Now go and practice . "

***********************************************************************************************

Hadria sat next Cedric in the Hufflepuff stand . In a few minutes the game between Gryffindor and Slytherin are about to began . The game was wonderful .Although Hadria wanted Draco to win , she secretly hoped that Harry should win . Suddenly she saw a buldger chasing Harry , no matter what direction Harry flies, the buldger keep chasing him. Suddenly someone shouted "Potter got the snitch. ". She gasped in horror when  she saw the buldger hit Harry's arm and he felt down the ground. She ran towards him and found Lockheart with Harry . 

"He must go to the hospital Wing now . "

"Nonsense Miss Potter , I can't handle this . Brakulios maxima . "

Harry arm became limp and jellylike .  

"What have you done . You REMOVED HIS BONES. " Hadria screeched. Lockheart quickly disappeared .Hagrid carried Harry into the Hospital Wing . Hadria,Cedric and the Gryffindors followed behind. Harry woke up a few hours later . He saw all his team mates standing there grinning at him . Hermione and Ron sat next to him. Hadria was standing further away with Cedric next to her. She smiled at him . He beckoned her to come closer. However Ron interrupted. 

" Harry , you are hurt and I am pretty sure it was because of her friend Malfoy. "

"Ron , I am his sister . I won't hurt him . "

"Yeah what ever. You did not stop Malfoy when he assaulted Hermione at practice time."

"That was Hermione's fault . How could she just assume that Draco bribed to join the team . He has talent Ron . "