Part 21

Third P.O.V

Hadria felt a chill air hitting her . She looked out of the window to ind that a mist had surrounded the Hogwarts Express. Visions came exploding into her . She felt her soul being sucked out of he the only word she could breath out was Harry . Hadria rushed out of the compartment with Cedric and Draco hot on her heels. They finally reached The Golden trio's compartment and found Harry laying down on the floor . He looked very pale . His eyes were hunted like and it felt as his soul was nearly sucked off . Hadria rushed towards his side .A thin man with with sandy brown hair walked towards Harry . 

"Miss  Please feed him this chocolate . It will make him better . "

Hadria did not bother looking up to the man . She just grab hold of the chocolate and start feeding Harry. After two bites Harry groaned and woke up . He sat straight up and massaged his head . Hadria tentatively reached towards his arm . Harry glanced up and saw her . He immediately reached forward and hugged her . Harry Potter was then having a sobbing mess all over him . Ronald Weasley started talking nonsense however Hermione silenced him with a silencing spell . Cedric smiled at her . Hermione blushed while Draco and the stranger chuckled . The man  looked at Draco and started asking question . 

"Is that his girlfriend ? "

"GIRLFRIEND....NO . THAT'S RIA "Cedric chuckled .

"Draco , he was just asking . No need to react like Weasley here . Actually Mister this is his sister . "

"Sister...Haddy. "

"Er no Hadria ."

The man looked shocked beyond his core . The Potter siblings looked up and saw many emotions on the man's face . Surprise, happiness, anger ,  betrayal , and most of all love . 

" Mister , do you know me . Silly me of course you know Harry here. "

"No need to fret Haddy . Surprisingly I actually know you first before your brother . "

"Haddy ... I am not .."

"Listen love , you will always be my Haddy . W e will talk about this later . O Okay ?"

"Ya ..I ...Just .."

"Ria , come on lets get going . "

"Ermm sure .. Take care Harry . "

As Hadria walked , she could not help think who the hell would actually know her before Harry The Boy Who Lived . She shake's her head and went inside her compartment . Cedric and Draco could feel her magic bubbling inside her . They decided to distract her by making Draco dance . Cedric charmed  Draco's clothes to turn into leaves . Draco scowled at Cedric however when he saw his little sister smiling , he sighed and continued his dance but not before giving Cedric a dirty look every 5 seconds . After 30 minutes of fun and laughter ,they finally reached Hogwarts . As they three marched towards the Great Hall , they could hear snickering from other students " So Harry Potters sister has her own Golden trio huh ." " I always thought that she would be following her brother . " " Huh maybe he did not want to be followed . " I just don;'t understand one thing . Why is Draco Malfoy and Cedric Diggory  her friends ? " " It does not make any sense . She is too plain for anyone to like her . "

Hadria felt herself trembling as she heard them . Cedric wrapped his arm on her shoulder and guide her to their table . Her other friends tried to calm her down however  a loud voice erupted from the Gryffindor table broke her will and she fall down of the floor with her tears running down . Cedric kneel-ed next to her . She hugged him and started sobbing on his shirt . Draco marched towards the table .

"Malfoy , what do you want. ?"

"You bloody Weasel . How could you say that ? What has that girl done to you so much that you always want to insult her . "

"That is non of your business Malfoy . Look even Harry is not bothered . Why do you care ? " Ron smirked . Draco looked at Harry . Harry looked conflicted . 

" Because Weasel , my mother raised me better . " Draco smirked as Ron  got into a fit of rage . Ron and Draco both point their wands towards each other r. However before either could harm , two spells hit Ron .The entire hall looked towards the Great Table and found both Professor Snape and the new Professor whom have not been introduced had their wand out . 

Harry Potter glanced up and saw Professor Dumbledore sitting down with his eyes twinkling . Harry watched him looking bemusedly at the both Professor . Snape looked like he wanted to rip the new professor while the other man looked at Snape with pure surprise and gratitude. Harry was confused with the new man's behavior .  Dumbledore cleared his throat before standing up . 

"Thank you Professor Snape and Professor Lupin . You both may sit down now .Now Mr Malfoy can you please escort Miss Potter to the infirmary please . "

Draco did not bother to listen anymore . He quickly walked towards Cedric . They both lift Hadria up . Cedric hold Hadria while Draco took her belongings before walking to the infirmary . At the Great Hall Harry Potter saw Professor Snape leaving as Professor Lupin was glaring at him . He decided to tell his friends later . He wanted very badly to visit Hadria however he was also conflicted as Gryffindor is his house and family . He looked back at Albus Dumbledore .  The headmaster was looking at him however there was no twinkle present in his eyes . 

The Proffesor's P.O.V 

Albus sat at the Head Table gazing at the students who were entering from both the entrance.  Minerva sat next to him . 

"Look Potter and friends are here. "

"Minerva  , its suppose to be Potters and friends" Severus Snape drawled.Pamona and Filus chuckled at both the Professor antics . 

"Remus my boy , welcome . Please take your seat . It is next to Severus . "

"Thank you Headmaster . Good evening Severus . "

Severus Snape ignored him uttering something about Lupin and imbecile . Remus Lupin smiled at the students ignoring the bat next to him . Both Snape and Lupin kept their eyes on Hadria Potter . They saw the girl walking happily with both the boys and suddenly she stopped. They saw her trembling. Lupin looked towards the other Professor and saw that each was having their own conversation . Suddenly Ronald Weasley voice could be heard . All the Professor and students looked at him .

"You never know . Why is it that only Harry Potter and his parents were known and not her. Look at her , she does not look like Harry . I bet you  100% that bitch is not Harry's sister " 

All the Professor gasped . Albus Dumbledore  muttered a spell and both the Professor could not lift their wand . They then saw the Malfoy boy  walking towards Ronald Weasley . Each saw their conversation until the boys were ready to cast a a spell on each other . Albus muttered an incantation . Suddenly both the Professors cast a spell at the same time . Severus looked at Remus with surprise written all over his face and vice verse. After Hadria and the boys leave the hall , Severus followed them . Remus looked baffled . 

"Albus I wonder if Severus wants to be the head of my house since for the past two years he has been taking care of my students exceptionally well . "

"Pamona , its not all your student . It is only Hadria Potter. "

"Minerva is right Pamona . I do wish to tell you that although  you are the head of hr house , you would be more inclined for Severus to be her mentor ?"

"Of course Albus . But I wonder why ?"

"Pamona , Albus is trying his luck in matchmaking . " Minerva said dryly .

Albus Dumbledore and the other professor laughed so hard that the entire students were staring at them . All the Professors except Professor Lupin and the only one who notice it was Harry Potter himself . "How odd. What is going around here?"