Part 15

'word'=thought 

*word*=dream

"word"=conversation/speaking 

Third P.O.V

*Harry Potter was walking through a corridor. A slimy sinister voice could be heard from the wall . He followed the voice . He found Mrs Norris stunned on the bathroom floor . Water flooded the corridor .The smell of blood surrounds Harry . *

Hadria jolt out of the bed . She got ready and left the dormitory  and went to the Great Hall . She spotted Harry with Hermione and Ron . She ran towards them and hugged Harry .  

"Where were you yesterday .  ?"

"The barrier did not allow us to pass through Ria . So we decided to fly using , Ron's father's car . "

"Fly . but what if some one saw you . You could have endangered our community ."

"Can you please spare your advice . You sound exactly like Snape . " Ron shouted with his mouth full of food . 

Hadria shot a disgusting look at Ron . She looked disapproving at Harry shrugged his shoulder's.  She then whispered to Harry about her dreams . Harry frowned but promised her that if anything suspicious is going around , then he will inform her. Hadria smiled at him and left to her first class with Justin and Ernie .  Halfway through the lesson , Professor Binns was teaching about Goblin's civil war that made Hadria drift off .

********************************************************************************************************************************

Harry , Hermione and Ron was in the DADA class. Pixies were everywhere . They were stunning those pixies and placing them in the cage. Harry heard the same anonymous voice. He followed them despite Hermione's warning . They reached the third corridor . Water was flowing everywhere. Mrs Norris was stilled like a statue. Draco shouted "The heir of slytherin has arrived . You will be next mud blood . "

*********************************************************************************************************************************  

The visions faded and Hadria saw the faces of her classmates . There were confusion and horror present in them . Hadria ran out of the classroom and dashed to corridor. She saw her visions and gasped . Professor Snape glanced at her and started talking .

"Perhaps Mr Potter is just here at the wrong time headmaster. ?"

" You are right Severus . Mr Potter, Miss Granger and Mr weasley please follow me . Miss Potter can you perhaps assist Professor Snape at the dungeons please. "

"Yes Headmaster . "

 Hadria followed  Severus Snape  into the dungeons . Draco saw them and started to wave . She ignored him and marched to Severus 's chamber . Severus followed her amused by her change in behavior .

"What is so funny ?" She ranted . He merely raised an eyebrow . Hadria sighed and continued to tell him about her visions. He listen intently and then voiced out his opinion .

"I think the reason you did not saw the vision where Potter and Weasley  drive that car to school is because of magic . "

"Magic , but i can still see this other stuff and I am pretty sure this visions are more sinister . "

"Yes , but what if the magic present at that moment where Potter claimed he did not levitate the cake was actually not a wizards magic . "

"What do you mean?"

"Sigh , I am not sure myself . I will speak about this to Dumbledore . However I would prefer that you don't share this to anyone at least until we find the source . "

"Yes sir . I will be leaving now . "

Hadria saw her professor looked as if he wanted to stop her from leaving but it seemed that he was having an internal conflict . He then nodded and she left .