Part 75

Hey everyone, so this a third update for today. I am hoping to wrap the story up by next week, please continue to support me ! Now back to the story <3 

Disclaimer : Only the Oc's are mine, there others belong to JK Rowling !

'nowhi'= thinking

"nojojn"= talking

"shahsn"=parseltongue

Shash= memories

***********************************************************************************************

Hadria P.O.V & Third P.O.V

The Astronomy tower stood tall, lone and in ruin. The tables were no longer divided. The tables were burnt, the stones collapsed and the students huddled together in fear without the need to be divided by their house.  

Hadria stood tall facing the empty courtyard as figures apparated one by one. 'War has arrived.'  Draco rushed behind her , his wand pointing at the figures. Voldemort grinned.

"Well...well..Hadria Snape...where is your husband ?"

Hadria glared at Voldemort "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !" Voldemort and his followers howled with laughter.  Hadria snarled and pointed her wand at his throat. Nagini slittered hissing at her.

"Mother! what are you doing !"

"Get back Leena !"

"No..mother.."

Voldemort smirked and  beckoned Leena towards him.  Hadria snarled and sent a blasting curse to him which was deflected to Dolohov as Draco dragged her away and Leena crossed over to the other side. Rodolphous Lestrange  quickly took her arms and blended into the crowd.

"You see Potter... your own daughter against you... all for what ?  that brother of yours ? ...Join me... your family will stay safe !"

"Never! " Hadria spat causing him to glare and then turn to face the others.

"Tonight Harry Potter must be surrendered to me or Hogwarts will be a pile of ashes..."

One by one the death eaters apparated away, Rodolphous tugged Leena's arm who gave another nod to her mother and Neville before joining the rest of the Dark Lord's followers.Ordering Filch to tightly close the door, Hadria rushed into the room of requirement. Harry Potter stood in his glory with Hermione and Ginny. Ronald Weasley rushed forward and hugged his best mate with the Weasley clan fussing over him. Hermione on the other hand ran and hugged Draco. Once again Hadria was left alone. Teddy rushed and wrapped his arm on her shoulder. He murmured to her that the young ones and Sirius is safe below in the Chamber of Secrets. Hadria wrapped her arms on his waist and kiss his forehead. 

"Aunt Ria.. where is uncle ?"

" His gone.."

"What !Aunt Ria.."

"He left Teddy.. he left me saying this is the only way..." Teddy stood up and glared at Harry Potter. Turning back to his aunt, he shook her shoulders asking where is the headmaster again. Hadria sniffled and said shrieking shack. Teddy nodded and walked away with determination, ignoring Hadria's please.

Harry potter however heard  his sister's anguish scream to see a young man with blue hair walking away. Curious, he asked the nearest student about the young man's identity to find out it is none other than his godson.  

Arianna's potrait opened again and this time two figures emerged with the smaller one holding the larger one by his waist. 

"Remus !"