Part 74

Disclaimer : Only the Oc's are mine, there others belong to JK Rowling !

'nowhi'= thinking

"nojojn"= talking

"shahsn"=parseltongue

Shash= memories

Now moving on to the plot <3

***********************************************************************************************

Third P.O.V & Leena P..O.V

Leena stood next to the Dark Lord as the other followers kneeled down kissing the hem of his robe before bowing and stand back in their proper place. Nagini slittered towards Leena and flicked her tongue before gliding on Voldemort's chest hissing in parseltongue. 

"My dear followers...it seems my sweet Nagini has found out something ...LESTRANGE! " 

The elder Lestrange flunked by the younger one rushed forward while the other death eaters took a step back. The twins bowed  and kneel on the floor keeping their eyes on the ground. Voldemort cackled and beckoned Severus forward. Severus bowed lowly and took a step back looking into the Dark Lord's eyes.

" Were you interviewing for the Ancient Runes and Arithmancy position at Hogwarts earlier ? " 

Severus stiffened but maintained eye contact with the Dark Lord. 

"The Lestrange twins intercepted me when I came with my daughter My Lord, I told them it's not up to me to decide as your the supreme leader of the wizarding world and only if you approve ,I can allow them to teach..."

Voldemort hissed to Nagini who hissed back making him smirk. He turned towards Leena .

"My sweet serpent...Did..Lestrange touch you earlier ?"

Leena stiffened and nod "My Lord.. I.. he placed his hand on my back.. I pushed him away My Lord.."

Voldemort smirked and crucioed Rodolphous making the man scream and writhe , holding the curse he turned back to Leena and ordered her to seat on his lap. Leena swallowed the bile rising in her mouth and blushed and straddled on his lap facing him with a look that hopefully seems slutty and eager. Behind her , the uncles and father clenched their fist and looked the floor. Voldemort snarled and pushed her down . He hexed her making her scream until her throat became raw. Once he stop , Rodolphous  rushed towards her causing Voldemort to grin maniacally when Leena pushed him away and stared at Voldemort.

"Do you know why you were punished ?"

Leena shook her head sniffling softly.

Voldemort tutted walking towards her with Nagini hissing around aimlessly. Bending down, he grabbed her arm and yanked her up bruising her arm. Leena winced and sniffled causing him to grin gleefully.

"Your suppose to be my prodigy...yet you lust for your superior..You think that the GREAT IMMORTAL LORD VOLDEMORT will take you..a whore's child to be his partner ? "

Leena kneeled on the floor, hold his robes and kept murmuring apologies .Nagini hissed to Voldemort and he ordered Leena to stand up. His bony fingers wipes her tears, placing an arm on her he turned her facing his followers.

" My sweet serpent.. Nagini has told me that every female faces this urge nearing the puberty ...and that I should be proud that my prodigy chose me..however my sweet..she advised me that it won't be proper ..and that I should gift you to my loyal servant.."

"I..I will agree to your decision My Lord...any man you give me too..my heart remains to you !"

Voldemort grinned with pleasure and looked around. Antonin Dolohov stepped forward followed by Avery. Voldemort smirked and cruioeced them.