Part 64

"CONN"= CONVERSATION
"SAN"=PARSELTONGUE
'DAN'=THOUGHTS

*********************************************************************************************************************************
3RD P.O.V (Harry Potter)

I stood in front of the altar with Leena perched on my hips. Sirius was walking down the aisle with Hadria . Siri came and stood beside Charlie . The Priest started their vows. The ceremony was beautiful . After Placing a kiss on Layton's forehead Charlie placed the ring on Sirius finger and both sealed their union with a passionate kiss. The moment their lips collide sparks flew from their head and confetti were pouring. Everyone was amazed. My Ana was giggling non stop. 

"Baby why are you so happy ?"

"I likey ."

"The confetti ?"

"What is that ? I likey Siri and cha .Lay and I give pwesent  "

"Baby ? Present ?"

"Silly Hawwy they . On Siri head ."

"You both did that ."

"Yesh ." 

I stared at Hadria and she smirked at me .  The ceremony was over and I went to sit next to Elphias Dodge. He was telling me about Dumbledore's past. I listened have heartly and my intention was to be with my Ana . I saw her in Krum's lap pouting . Everyone else was laughing and having fun . As I was watching her I saw Hadria 's face suddenly tensed. She grab both the twins and reached towards me . 

"Harry a word NOW."

"I.."

Suddenly A patronus appeared and Kingsley voice came "They know."

Hadria quickly grabbed my hand and the next thing I know was I was in Grimmauld Place.

"You knew ?"

"Yes."

"How ..he..How could you . Side with that snake ."

"Shut it Potter. You know nothing . Why do  you think I came ? To save you and their bloody asses. You don't need to praise me at least stop hurting me . "

"I..rIA.."

"Enough . Where is the locket ?"

"What locket ?"

"You threw the pacwage ?"

"Leena ?"

"Mama go home now ?"

"Baby ? ""Ana"

"You threw my pwesent away ? For wedhead. I love you . You no love me . "

"Leena stop it ."

"Lay . HE THREW AWAY .." Leena then started sobbing . I was puzzeled .

"No he did not . "

"I saw in wedhead ."

"Wed head lying . It is upstais."

"Kweacher ."

"Yes little master and mistress."

"Go and bwing Leena's pwesent for unca." Kreacher pop away and reappeared. I opened the package and found a silver chain with a green gemstone and two snake interviewed around it .,

"You got this for me ? I love it . I love you" Leena then stopped crying and gave me a sloppy kiss on my cheek. Hadria cleared her throat .

"This is from us -Sev and I ."

"Snape got me something ?" I grinned but Ana whacked my head. I looked up and saw her glaring . "No call papa that." I saw both Hadria and Layton smirking . I rubbed my head while reading the parchment . 
****************************************************************************************************************

The contract 

Contract of Arranger Marriage between Harry James Potter and Ginevra Molly Weasley .

It is date that the marriage will take place as soon Mr Potter reaches his inheritance of the age of 17 . A year after the marriage  Ginevra Molly Weasley will inherit all the properties of the Potter , Blacks and Evans if Mr Potter dies. the witness of this contracts are Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore . 
 This contract is now null and void 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

"I can't believe this . I must marry Ginny ."

"Not anymore."

"What ?"

"Harry did you not read ? The contract is null now . "

"What how.."

"Sev and I helped . As the blood kin of both Potter, Black and Evans and the new mistress of the Ancient house of Prince and the wife of the current heir of Slytherin , I did it . "

"Why ?How ?"

"Wow seriously ? You want to marry her ? I thought you would be happy ?"

"No..I mean Yes. I am Happy but how did you do it ?"

"We want to get you a present .Layton insisted for us to go to Gringotts. Their he started babbling and surprisingly the Goblins understood. We then found out about the contract in Potter's vault. I have never been there and You did not notice it but Leena's sharp eyes found it . Sev then helped me to cancel the contract . I thought you want to love someone before you marry them ."

I gasped and hugged my sister. I sobbed in her arms . She hushed me and calmed me down . Kreacher brought hot chocolate for everyone . Hadria made me promise to when the amulet as it held some protecting charm . However she told me not to tell anyone including Hermione and Ron . They then left e alone and told me to contact  my best friends tomorrow however hide about how I got here at the first place.  I stood gazing at the floo network even after They flood away . Deep in my heart I know it will be a long time before I see them again .