Part 76

Disclaimer : Only the Oc's are mine, there others belong to JK Rowling !

'nowhi'= thinking

"nojojn"= talking

"shahsn"=parseltongue

Shash= memories

We are here folks, after nearly 8 years, this fanfiction is now officially completed . i started this out in Quotev and then brought it to Fanfiction.net and finally Wattpad <3 Thank you for all those amazing souls that inspired me to continue writing and making me finish this story ! Now on to the story xoxo

 *********************************************************************************************

Third P.O.V & Hadria P.O.V

The battle with Voldemort was over yet my family still haven't found peace. They came for us a week after the battle. Percy Weasley took over the position of Barty Crouch. The smaller scales of death eaters were first persecuted. The Avery's , Nott's , Goyle's , Crabbe's were among those who were sent to Askaban.  Theodore Nott survived as Narcissa Malfoy stood witness for him. Harry Potter personally freed Narcissa Malfoy for helping him in the final battle, Lucuis Malfoy was stripped out of his position in the Ministry and sent to 1 year of imprisonment in Askaban. Hermione Malfoy nee Granger threaten the Ministry when tried to do the same to Draco. It was then followed by the Black's trial where Sirius fought nail and tooth and freed his husband before openly condemning the Ministry for legitimate trials . When Percy Weasley demanded the black's to pay a fine for their open support to Voldemort, Sirius black calmly asked them to pay to him first for prisoning him for 13 years is Askaban. When Percy Weasley ignored that remark and threatened them, Sirius Black calmly looked at Harry Potter and asked if this is the new world he fought for.Harry Potter fidgeted and proclaimed to the Wizengamot that he vouch for the Blacks  and if they want to prison them, then Harry Potter will rebel against the new wizarding world. That settled everything and Charles Weasley-Black left as a free man. 

After the Blacks, it was the Snape household's trial. The first and foremost accused was Severus Snape, two times spy, former Headmaster and Potion Professor. Leena and Hadria helped him to the stand and stood beside him . The prosecutor began his trials and placed so many accusations. Hadria kept smirking at staring straight ahead while Leena stared directly in the eyes of Harry Potter. The door banged making everyone but the Snapes gasps. Andrei  strode inside confidently. Percy Weasley growled saying that it was a closed court session to which Andrei replied sarcastically about the number of witness present for the trial. Kingsley Shacklebolt cleared his throat and asked Percy Weasley to keep silent causing the Weasley Matriarch to boom her opinion. Andrei calmly sent a silencio to her. Kingsley sighed and asked Arthur Weasley to accompany his wife away or he will ban the other Weasleys. 

Once that drama is settled. Andrei began his defence which was denied by the prosecutor demanding witness and proof. That was the cue for Petunia Dursley and Dudley Dursley-Weasley to enter. The muggles explained their version which was denied by Percy Weasley. Dudley then challenged Percy to proof it and told arrogantly that he is willing to show his memories..all of them ..but is the Weasley going to ? . Kingsley frowned and the prosecutor stammered saying that a muggle's vision is not necessary but Dudley stood firm. Kingsley then waved his wand and Dudley's memories since birth was openly viewed by everyone. The boy who bullied the Potter , who changed to support his cousin , who got married to one of the prominent family, the survival of his family during the dark reign and etc. Harry Potter gasped watching the memories both he was a part off and wasn't. It was clear from his memories that the Snape's helped tremendously in defeating the Dark Lord. Sirius Black and Remus Lupin came inside with the wolf growling that they too have more proof and are willing to bare their memories too. When  Percy Weasley dismissed them, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood , Hagrid and Professor Flitwick stood up offering their memories and veritaserum and what ever else the Ministry has.