Part 34

Third P.O.V

It has been three days since Snape's confrontation in the alcove , Hadria now sat idly in the Potion's class waiting for the bell to ring . She had just finish he Amontertia Potion . Hermione sat next Ronald and Harry . She saw her and gave her reassuring smile . The friendship between them had been repaired after both Ron and Harry realized she did that just to make them mad . However the situation is far from the truth . Hadria sighed as she wondered why Harry could forgive Hermione but not her . "Maybe he has a higher expectation for me "  . She giggled at that thought .

"Miss Potter , 5 points form Hufflepuff ."

"But Professor I already finish the potion . "

"That does not mean that you are allowed to day dream in my class. This is not your lesson . The only reason I allowed you is because the headmaster thinks that you need extra lesson. Now 10 Points for interrupting when the Professor is speaking to you . "

"YES PROFESSOR . "

Ronald Wesley snickered when he saw Snape reprimanding Hadria . He whispered to Harry 

"Guess , she is not his favorite anymore huh "

" 50 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR MR WEASLEY . "

"But.."

"Another 20 points for interrupting the teacher . " Snape drawled lazily .

"I .. She.. "

" Detention tonight Weasley . Potter open your mouth and you would be serving detention as well . "

Harry quickly keep quite. Hadria gave a smug smile to Ronald and waved at Hermione before leaving the class. Hermione smiled sweetly at Hadria and blushed as Draco gave her a wink before leaving . Harry looked at her with his mouth open .

"Close your mouth Harry . It is unattractive. "

"What .."

"Nothing Ron . Mione shall we leave ?"

"Of course. "

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Draco and Hadria reached to Great Hall when Justin and Ernie ran towards them.

"Do you know who is coming today ?"

"Err no , Dray ?"

"I have an idea . Dumstrang and the other school right ?"

"Ya , and guess what Victor Krum will be there. I am so excited . Do you think i could get his autograph or his picture or he sing my shirt or .."

"Jesus Mcmillian stop it . You are can find out later . Move I am starving . "

"Opps Sorry . I was over excited . "Ernie whispered sheepishly .

" I know. "

They saw Cedric waving at them . Hadria went over gave Cedric a kiss in his cheek before sitting down next to him .

"How come he got a kiss ?" Draco pouted

"I don't know . I just felt like he needed it . "

"Yea right . I want one also . I am your brother also . "Hadria rolled her but beckoned him closer . Draco smirked at Cedric 

"Hah I got one to."

"Hey Ria , ?"

"What ?"

"That Ravenclaw girl is glaring at you ." Hadria turned around and saw a Chinese girl staring at her . Cedric turned and the girl quickly turned her head down .

"Who is she ?"

"Cho Chang . Prefect . But why she staring at you? "

"Maybe Diggory she likes you and she is jealous . Ring a bell . "

"Shut up Malfoy . " Draco rolled his eyes but continued eating . 

" You know Diggory maybe you can ask her to the ball "

"What ball ?"

"I don't know but I heard Snape and Sprout talking about it . "

"Dray is right Ced. Maybe she will accept . You never know . "

"Yea .." Cedric mumbled to himself . After lunch the trio separated. Hadria and Cedric told Draco that they will meet each him downstairs when he other school appears.