Part 60

Third P.O.V

As soon as Severus snape flooded into the  place that he was supposed to have dinner a wand was shoved in his face. Scratch that , 3 wands were shoved in his face . He looked up to see Sirius Black vicious face. The ex convict bared his teeth at him . He raised an eyebrow and looked at Remus

"What happened to the Mutt ?"

"Don't you dare call my fiance a mutt you slimy .."

"What Weasley ? Looks like black land some of his charm towards you ."

"Snape . Why did you make Haddy cry ? Why Snape . That girl is only 16 . A child . Not only she  lost  her innocence, she wanted to protect all of us . The guilt from not being able to protect Diggory . And all you have to do was saying that you still love her mother ? Her mother is the only love of your life ? What about her ? You and I both know that the only way a child could be conceived by  virgin the first time she lose her innocence is if she or her partner wished for it . Now tell me ? I am pretty sure she did not ."

"I did okay . Are you satisfied ? When I penetrated her , I wished we were married celebrating our union ./ My magic interpreted it resulting my children . Are you Happy ?" 

"Is so then why is lily-pad still you only Love of LIFE?" Sirius sneered . Severus glared at him .

"She was my first love. I always believed that first love is my real love. "

"Then my cub ? Listen here Snape. Lily died protecting her loved ones. That never include you .Haddy lost her innocence to protect you . She Loved you . Get that in your thick skull."

"Lupin , I know. I love her too."

"What are wonderful way of showing it . By shoving in her face that you only loved her mother."

"Shut up Black. You do not know my reasons."

"Tell us then ."

"Weasley that is none of your business. " Snape sneered. Before they could argue Hadria came down the stairs. She merely glanced at Severus before going into the kitchen . The 4 stunned male followed her lead.  As soon as they came , everybody sat at their respective place which means Snape at the furthest corner. The house elves started serving them . Severus came towards Hadria . Leena quickly latched to her papa while Layton scowled at the said man.

"Meany" He accused

"Young man what do you mean ."

"You meany to mama. You bawf. me no likey you ."

"Layton , that is your papa. "

"Papa meany . Mama hurf. I noe .I heaf.."

"Oh darling there there no need to cry . Papa loves me . He just sometimes be angry with me okay ."

"Mama pwomise ? " 

"Yes baby . Now you want to go to him ?"

"No "

"Why ever not ?"

"Mama onwy. papa no say sowwy.meany"

"Oh my God . You are my favourite Layton "

"Shut up Black . Sorry  Hadria . " Hadria ignored him and so does Layton . Severus pinched the bridge of his nose. He shooked his head and sighed  before leaving ans sat in his place . Dinner then went in peace. After Dinner , Hadria hugged her family and flooded to Hogwarts . She gave the twins a bubbled bath with Midnight . After playing with the children, she changed them into their pyjamas. She placed them in the bed with Midnight before stripping right in front of Severus and walked into the bath room . Severus gaped like a goldfish . He wanted to follow her but Midnight blocked his path . He grumbled and went to put the twins asleep. He was struggling with them when Hadria came back in a bath robe. She gave the twins a good night kiss, changed into a pyjamas and went to bed cuddling with her babies and midnight totally ignoring her bed partner who has a serious case of hard on .